The HTC One has proven to be quite a popular model for the Taiwanese smartphone manufacturer and has got rave reviews across the internet including from us. The company is now all set to launch the coveted dual SIM model that also incorporates a micro SD card slot that has been missing from the single SIM international variant.
The handset supports both CDMA and GSMA networks on the first SIM card slot while the second will top off at EDGE speeds on GSM networks. The phone should have an MRP of Rs 49,500 though the MOP is expected to be around Rs. 48,490. Other specifications remain the same with the only addition being the micro SD card slot hidden under the removable back shell.
Despite the removable back plate, the phone will not have a replaceable battery pack. The phone should be available widely in retail over the next few days. HTC is also expected to have a tie up with RCOM for the handset.
HTC One Dual SIM Specifications
- 4.7-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD display with 468ppi
- 1.7 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 600 processor
- Android 4.1 Jellybean with HTC BlinkFeed
- HTC Zoe, HTC BoomSound
- UltraPixel rear camera with LED Flash, BSI Sensor and Optical Image Stabilization ,F2.0 aperture and 28 mm lens
- Full HD (1080p) video recording with HDR Video
- 2 MP HD front-facing camera
- 3.5 mm headset jack, Beats audio support
- 2 GB RAM, 32GB internal memory
- Expandable memory up to 64GB via microSD
- SIM1: Up to HSPA (900/2100 MHz) and up to EVDO REV. B(800 MHz)
- SIM2: Up to EDGE (900/1800/1900 MHz)
- WiFi 802.11 a/ac/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 with aptX codec, DNLA, MHL, GPS with GLONASS, NFC
- 2300 mAh battery