Asus is on an announcement spree at IFA and it has announced a refreshed Fonepad Note 6. The Fonepad Note FHD 6, which we originally saw at Computex earlier this year received a minor bump in the specifications. The new Fonepad Note 6 features a newer Intel Atom Z2580 dual-core processor and retains all the other features from the original Fonepad Note 6.
The Fonepad Note 6 will include a 6inch Full HD display and will come with Stylus support. The device has 2GB of RAM and has 16/32GB internal storage and has a microSD card slot. It will have a 8MP camera at the back and 1.2MP camera on the front. The Fonepad Note 6 will include a 3200mAh battery just like the original Fonepad Note 6.
Specifications of Fonepad Note 6 are
- 6-inch (1920 x 1080) Full HD Super IPS+ 10-point multi-touch display
- 2GHz dual-core Intel Atom Z2580 processor
- Android 4.2.2 (Jelly Bean)
- 8MP auto focus rear camera
- 1.2MP front-facing camera
- 2GB RAM, 16GB / 32GB internal memory
- 3G, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n, WiFi Direct, Bluetooth 3.0, GPS, E-Compass
- 3200 mAh battery
- Comes with stylus
- Stereo speakers on the front
There is no word on pricing or release dates yet, but we are hoping that the product will be available by the end of the year.