HTC has official launched Desire 600 Dual SIM in India. It was announced back in May and went on sale in India earlier this month. It has a 4.5-inch qHD (960 x 540 pixels) pixels super LCD2 display, powered by a 1.2 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 200 MSM8625Q processor and runs on Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) . It has a 8-megapixel camera on the back with LED flash, BSI sensor and a 1.6-megapixel front-facing camera with BSI sensor.
It has Dual SIM support with dual active SIMs that allows you to have two SIM cards active all the times, enabling you to receive a call on first SIM, even if you are already using the other.
It has HTC BlinkFeed home screen that aggregates social streams and news, providing the freshest content at a glance and gets global content from more than 1,400 media sources. The Video Highlights feature automatically creates professional-looking 30-second show reels without the need for advanced editing software. The HTC BoomSound feature offers enhanced audio output with Dual frontal stereo speakers and built-in amplifiers and comes with Beats Audio integration.
HTC Desire 600 specifications
- 4.5-inch (960 x 540 pixels) pixels super LCD2 display
- 1.2 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 200 MSM8625Q processor
- Android 4.1 (Jellybean)
- Dual SIM with Dual Active
- 8MP rear camera with LED Flash, BSI Sensor
- 1.6 MP front-facing camera with BSI Sensor
- 3.5 mm headset jack, Beats audio support
- HTC BlinkFeed
- HTC BoomSound, Dual frontal stereo speakers with built-in amplifiers
- 3.5mm audio jack, Beats Audio
- 1GB DDR2 RAM, 8GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 64GB with micro SD
- 3G (HSDPA up to 7.2 Mbps), WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 with aptX, GPS with a-GPS
- 1860 mAh battery
The HTC Desire 600 is priced at an MRP of Rs 26,990 and MOP (Best buy) price is Rs. 26,860.