Xolo has officially launche the Xolo Play T1000, the company’s first phone powered by a NVIDIA Tegra 3 CPU. It went on pre-order online earlier this month and packs a 4.7-inch HD (1280 x 720 pixels) capacitive touch screen IPS display based on one-glass solution (OGS) technology, powered by a 1.5 GHz quad-core Nvidia Tegra 3 processor with 416 MHz 12 Core NVIDIA ULP GeForce GPU and runs on Android 4.1.1 (Jelly Bean). It comes with a 8-megapixel rear camera with BSI sensor, LED Flash and a 2-megapixel front-facing camera.
The phone comes pre-loaded with TegraZone that would let users find, explore and download Tegra-optimized Android games. The phone has full HD video recording and playback. It hasfifth battery-saver core that comes into action when the other cores are not functioning, hence reducing the battery consumption.
Xolo Play T1000 Specifications
- 4.7-inch HD (1280 x 720 pixels) capacitive touch screen IPS display at 312 ppi
- Android 4.1.1 (Jelly Bean) OS
- 1.5 GHz quad-core Nvidia Tegra 3 processor with 416 MHz 12 Core NVIDIA ULP GeForce GPU
- 8 Megapixel camera with BSI sensor, LED Flash, 1080p video recording
- 2 MP front-facing camera
- 3.5 mm audio jack
- 10.4 mm thick and weighs 167 grams
- Full HD 1080p video playback
- 3G HSPA+ 21 Mbps, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 3.0, GPS / aGPS
- 1GB RAM, 4 GB internal memory, up to 32 GB expandable memory with microSD
- 2000 mAh battery
The Xolo Play T1000 is priced at Rs. 15,999 and is now available for purchase online at xolo.in and in retail stores across India.