Gionee has launched the GPad G2 smartphone, successor of the Gionee GPad G1 in India. It has a 5.3-inch (960 × 540 pixels) capacitive touch screen True Color display, powered by a 1.2 GHz quad-core processor and runs on Android 4.1.1 (Jelly Bean). It has a 8-megapixel camera with LED Flash, 720p HD video recording and a 2-megapixel front-facing camera. It has in-built in-built Digital Theatre System (DTS) Sound, YAMAHA 168 music system for enhanced audio experience. It comes with range of pre-loaded apps including Facebook, NQ Security, You Tube, Twitter, You Tube and more.
Gionee GPad G2 Specifications
- 5.3-inch (960 × 540 pixels) capacitive touch screen display
- 1.2 GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6589 processor with PowerVR SGX544 GPU
- Android 4.1.1 (Jelly Bean)
- Dual SIM (GSM + GSM) with Dual Standby
- 8 MP auto focus camera with LED Flash, 720p HD video recording
- 2 MP front-facing camera
- 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 and aGPS
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 1GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 32GB
- 3000 mAh battery
The Gionee GPad G2 comes in Grey and White colors. It comes bundled with a 16GB Memory card along and a stylish Navigation Flip leather case and Screen Guard. It would be available across India by the first week of May 2013. Price of the phone would be revealed closer to the launch.