Micromax launched the A35 Bolt, the company’s first Android smartphone in the Bolt series, last month. Micromax is now getting ready to release the second phone in the series, the A51 Bolt with a 3.5-inch (320 x 480 pixels) display. It runs on Android 2.3 (Gingerbread) OS and packs a 2 MP rear camera and a 0.3 MP front-facing camera similar to the A35. It is powered by a 832 MHz Broadcom processor and has 3G support.
Micromax A51 Bolt Specifications
- 3.5-inch (320 x 480 pixels) capacitive touch screen display
- 832 MHz Broadcom processor
- Dual SIM (GSM + GSM) with Dual Standby
- Android 2.3 (Gingerbread) OS
- 2MP rear camera, 0.3 MP front-facing camera
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 3.0, micro USB
- 256MB RAM, 512MB internal memory, expandable memory up to 32GB with microSD
- 1500 mAh battery with up to 4.5 hours talk time, up to 140h standby
The Micromax A51 is listed on the official Micromax website. No details about the price or details about the launch yet, but we can expect the official launch in coming weeks.