Micromax A35 Bolt with 1 GHz processor, Flash Transfer launched for Rs. 4250
Micromax has launched the A35 Bolt, the first Android smartphone in the new Bolt series. It has a 4.0-inch (480 x 800 Pixels) capacitive touch screen display. It is powered by a 1 GHz processor and runs on Android 2.3 (Gingerbread). It comes with a new Flash Transfer app to swipe ‘n’ share images, videos, songs, files and applications with just a swipe. Users can drag content across the screen or simply shake and share seamlessly between Android devices over WiFi. The Micromax A27 Ninja that went on sale earlier this week also comes with this feature.
Micromax A35 Bolt specifications
- 4.0-inch (480 x 800 Pixels) capacitive touch screen display
- 1 GHz Spreadtrum SC6820 processor
- Dual SIM (GSM + GSM) with Dual Standby
- Android 2.3.5 (Gingerbread) OS
- 2MP rear camera, 0.3 MP front-facing camera
- 3.5mm audio jack
- 2G (EDGE),Bluetooth 2.1, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g, micro USB
- 256MB RAM, 160MB internal memory, 16GB expandable memory with microSD
- 1500 mAh battery with up to 4.5 hours talk time, up to 175h standby
The Micromax A35 Bolt is priced at Rs. 4,250 (MOP). It is available from all leading retail outlets across India.