Lava Iris 430, the company’s upcoming Android Smartphone has surfaced on their official site. Lava recently launched Blockbuster Phoneday initiative, in which the company launches a product every Friday. Last week they launched the Iris 502, that already went on sale couple of weeks back. The Iris 430 packs a 4.3-inch (480 x 800 pixels) capacitive touch screen display, powered by a 1 GHz dual-core processor and runs on Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich).
Lava Iris 430 Specifications
- 4.3-inch (480 x 800 pixels) capacitive touch screen display
- Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) OS
- 1 GHz dual-core processor
- Dual SIM (GSM + GSM)
- 5MP auto focus camera with LED Flash, 0.3MP front-facing camera
- 512MB RAM, 4GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 32GB with microSD
- 3G,WiFi 802.11 b/g/n,Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 3.5 mm audio jack, FM Radio with recording
- 1500 mAh battery with up to 4.9 hours talk time and up to 390 hours standby
The phone did not show up on any online retail site yet, so pricing and the availability is not available yet. It is expected to launch in coming weeks.