Lava Iris 502, a new Dual SIM Android smartphone is now available from online retailer Saholic. It has a 5.0-inch (480 x 800 pixels) capacitive touch screen display similar to the Lava Iris N501 that was launched earlier this year, but this runs on Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean). It is powered by a 1 GHz processor and comes with a 5MP rear camera with LED flash and a 0.3MP front-facing camera.
Lava Iris 502 Specifications
- 5.0-inch (480 x 800 pixels) capacitive touch screen display
- Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) OS
- 1 GHz Processor
- Dual SIM (GSM + GSM)
- 5MP auto focus camera with LED Flash, 0.3MP front-facing camera
- 512MB RAM, 4GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 32GB with microSD
- 3G (HSDPA 7.2Mbps; HSUPA 5.76Mbps),WiFi 802.11 b/g/n,Bluetooth, GPS
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 2000 mAh battery with up to 9 hours talk time and up to 400 hours standby
Thanks to Sameer for the tip!
[Update: Lava has officially launched the Iris 502. It is available from several online retailers for Rs. 8,499]