BenQ has launched Joybee GP2, its second-generation palm-sized projector with iPhone dock in India. It has highly power-efficient 3LED projection technology with 200 ANSI lumen brightness that can project up to 160-inches in size at 720p HD-ready resolution and can also project at a minimum distance of 44-inch with 1.13 short-throw ratio. It has HDMI port, multi-format video, audio and document viewing support, SD card slot, USB Reader , 2GB onboard memory and Two 2W stereo speakers.
Features of BenQ Joybee GP2
- Apple iPhone/iPod-compatible dock
- WXGA (1280 x 800) native resolution, 16:10 aspect ratio (5 aspect ratio selectable)
- Highly power-efficient 3LED projection technology
- Two 2W stereo speakers
- 720p HD-ready short-throw projection, 1080p via HDMI
- 200 ANSI lumen brightness
- Multimedia Connectivity with HDMI, PC/ AV connector, SD Card & USB reader
- 2GB onboard memory
- Optional Battery pack
- 30000 Hrs. lamp Life
- 3 hours battery life at 100 ANSI lumens, 1h in 200 ANSI lumens
The BenQ Joybee GP2 is priced at Rs 39,167 (MRP) and is available across India.