Samsung just launched the Galaxy S23 FE (Fan Edition), the company’s latest mid-range S series in India, after it was introduced earlier today. It packs a 6.4-inch FHD+ Super AMOLED Infinity-O Flat Display with 120Hz refresh rate, is powered by Exynos 2200 SoC in India, supports 5G SA/NSA, has 8GB RAM, features an in-display Optical Fingerprint Scanner, and runs Android 13 out of the box.
The phone comes with primary 50-megapixel primary sensor with OIS, 12-megapixel Ultra Wide Lens with a 123-degree field of view and 8-megapixel Telephoto lens with OIS for 3X optical Zoom. There is a 10-megapixel front-facing camera, and the phone has IP68 ratings for water resistance.
It has an aluminium frame, and for the first time, it has a glass back with a Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection.
Samsung Galaxy S23 FE specifications
- 6.4-inch (2340 x 1080 pixels) FHD+ Infinity-O Dynamic AMOLED Display, 60~120Hz refresh rate, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Up to 2.8GHz Octa-Core Samsung Exynos 2200 4nm processor with Samsung Xclipse 920 GPU
- 8GB RAM, 128GB/256GB storage
- Android 13 with One UI 5.1
- Dual SIM
- 50MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, OIS, 12MP 123˚ Ultra Wide sensor, f/2.2 aperture, 8MP Telephoto camera with OIS, 3X Optical Zoom, f/2.4 aperture
- 10MP front camera with f/24 aperture
- Water resistant (IP68)
- Dimensions: 158.0×76.5×8.2mm; Weight: 209g
- USB Type-C audio, Stereo speakers, Dolby Atmos
- In-display fingerprint scanner
- 5G SA/NSA, 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6E 802.11ax (2.4/5GHz), Bluetooth 5.3, GPS + GLONASS, USB 3.1, NFC
- 4500mAh (typical) / 4370mAh (minimum) battery with support for 25W wired fast charging, wireless charging, wireless power share
Pricing and availability
The Galaxy S23 FE 8GB RAM with 128GB storage version costs Rs. 59999 and the 8GB RAM with 256GB of storage version costs Rs. 64999. This is Rs. 5000 more than the launch price of Galaxy S21 FE which started at Rs. 54,999.
The phone will be available in Mint, Graphite & Purple from Amazon.in, Samsung.com, leading online portals and select retail stores from tomorrow, October 5th and early deliveries will start from October 7th.
As a part of launch offers, users get Rs. 10,000 worth of benefits that include Bank Cashback and Upgrade Bonus, so the effective starting price is Rs. 49999. There is also up to 24 months No Cost EMI, said the company.