Xiaomi just announced the Xiaomi 13T and 13T Pro, the company’s latest top-end smartphones in the 13T series at an event, as it had promised. The phones pack a 6.67″ 1.5K CrystalRes Display with 144Hz refresh rate. These have up to 1200 nits high brightness display which features a peak brightness of up to 2600 nits. There are also 2880Hz PWM dimming, Dolby Vision, and Dolby Atmos with built-in dual speakers.
The Xiaomi 13T Series feature a triple camera setup featuring Summicron lenses co-engineered with Leica, including a 50MP wide angle camera with 24mm equivalent focal length and a 7P aspherical lens, and a 50MP telephoto lens with 50mm equivalent focal length.
There is a 12MP ultra-wide-angle camera with a 15mm equivalent focal length. There are Leica Authentic Look and Leica Vibrant Look styles with natural color reproduction, strong contrast and shadow definition along with the classic Leica image aesthetics. These also bring custom photographic styles function under Pro mode that was first introduced in the Xiaomi 13 Ultra, allowing users to adjust Tone, Tonality and Texture at the pre-set stage, retaining more details and colors for post-processing. Preferred pre-sets can also be saved for distinctively personal photographic styles.
Other camera features include 10-bit LOG 4:2:0 H.265 video recording, and there is pre-installed Rec.709 LUT. In addition, the Xiaomi 13 Pro offers 8K video shooting, and the 50MP wide angle camera support both OIS and EIS.
The Xiaomi 13T Pro is powered by a MediaTek Dimensity 9200+ chipset and the Xiaomi 13T is equipped with a MediaTek Dimensity 8200-Ultra SoC. These have 5000mm² VC stainless steel soaking plate.
The phones run Android 13 with MIUI 14 on top. The company has confirmed 4 years of Android updates and 5 years of security updates for the phones.
The Xiaomi 13T Series come in Alpine Blue, Meadow Green and Black. The back panel of the Alpine Blue model features premium Xiaomi BioComfort vegan leather with a soft and delicate texture that is super comfortable to hold and handle.
In contrast, the Meadow Green and Black models have a glossy glass back panel that adds a sleek touch of luxury. These also come with IP68 ratings for dust and water resistance. Both the phones pack a 5000mAh battery. The Xiaomi 13T Pro supports Xiaomi 120W HyperCharge, which enables a 100% charge in just 19 minutes and the Xiaomi 13T has 67W fast charging that can charge up to 21% in just 5 minutes.
Xiaomi 13T and 13T Pro specifications
- 6.67-inch (2712 x 1220 pixels) 1.5K AMOLED display, 144Hz refresh rate, 480Hz touch sampling rate, 2880Hz high frequency PWM dimming, up to 2600 nits peak brightness, HDR10+, Dolby Vision, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Xiaomi 13T – Up to 3.1GHz Octa Core MediaTek Dimensity 8200-Ultra 4nm processor with Mali-G610 MC6 GPU
- Xiaomi 13T Pro – Up to 3.35GHz Octa Core Dimensity 9200+ 4nm processor with Immortalis-G715 GPU
- Xiaomi 13T – 8GB / 12GB LPDDR5 RAM, 256GB (UFS 3.1) storage
- Xiaomi 13T Pro – 12GB / 16GB LPPDDR5X 8533Mbps RAM with 256GB / 512GB / 1TB (UFS 4.0) storage
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- MIUI 14 based on Android 13
- 50MP rear camera with 1/ 1.28″ Sony IMX707 sensor, f/1.9 aperture, OIS, LED flash, 12MP Omnivision OV13B10 ultra-wide camera, f/2.2 aperture, 50MP Omnivision OV50D 2x telephoto camera, Leica Optics, 4K video recording
- 20MP front-facing camera with Sony IMX596 sensor, f/2.2 aperture
- In-display fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor
- USB Type-C audio, Hi-Res audio, Dual speakers, Dolby Atmos
- Dust and water-resistant (IP68)
- Dimensions: 162.2×75.7x 8.49mm(PU) / 8.62mm (Glass);Weight: 197g (PU) / 193g (Glass)
- 5G SA/NSA, Wi-Fi 6 (2.4 + 5GHz), supports 2×2 MIMO, Bluetooth 5.4, Beidou | GPS (L1+L5) |GLONASS | QZSS (L1+L5), NFC
- 5000mAh (Typical) battery with 67W (13T) / 120W (13T Pro) fast charging
Pricing and availability
- Xiaomi 13T 8GB + 256GB – 649 Euros (USD 687 / Rs. 57,215 approx.)
- Xiaomi 13T Pro 12GB + 256GB – 799 Euros (USD 846 / Rs. 70,440 approx.)
- Xiaomi 13T Pro 12GB + 512GB – 899 Euros (USD 952 / Rs. 79,255 approx.)
- Xiaomi 13T Pro 16GB + 1TB – 999 Euros (USD 1,058 / Rs. 88,096 approx.)
The phones are already available in several countries in Europe.