Xiaomi, at its international launch event, has introduced its latest smartwatch – the Xiaomi Watch 2 Pro. Powered by Wear OS by Google, this smartwatch promises lightning-fast performance, extended battery life, features improved display, and a design tailored to health and fitness enthusiasts.
The Xiaomi Watch 2 Pro sports an elegant design with a stainless steel casing, luxurious leather or robust fluoro rubber straps, and a high-resolution 1.43″ AMOLED display with customizable watch faces.
One of its remarkable features is seamless integration with Google’s suite of popular applications, including Google Wallet, Google Maps, and Google Assistant, enhancing connectivity and productivity.
Under the hood, the Xiaomi Watch 2 Pro runs on the next-generation Snapdragon W5 + Gen 1 wearable platform, ensuring both speed and energy efficiency. Users can enjoy LTE watch connectivity, allowing them to stay connected without their smartphones.
This smartwatch provides precision with dual-band GNSS, enabling accurate workout tracking across 150 sports modes. It also offers insights into sleep quality, aiding users in understanding and improving their sleep patterns.
Xiaomi Watch 2 Pro Specifications:
- 1.43-inch (466 x 466 pixels) AMOLED screen, up to 600 nits brightness, 326 PPI
- 4nm Qualcomm Snapdragon W5+ Gen 1 Platform
- 2GB RAM +32GB storage
- WearOS by Google
- Rotating crown
- Sensors: Optical heart rate sensor, Accelerometer sensor, Gyroscope sensor, Ambient light sensor, Electronic compass sensor, Barometer sensor, Bioelectrical impedance analysis sensor
- 150+ sports modes
- Versatile analysis of heart rate, SpO2, sleep, and more
- 5ATM water resistant
- Dimensions: 47.6mm x 45.9mm x 11.8mm; Weight: 54.5g
- Strap Material: Fluororubber/Leather
- Dual band : L1+L5 (GPS | Galileo | Glonass | Beidou | QZSS)
- eSIM support, Supports 4G / 3G, 2.4GHz/5GHz Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.2
- 495mAh battery, Up to 55 hours (LTE version), Up to 65 hours (BT version)
Pricing and Availability
Xiaomi Watch 2 Pro comes in 2 versions: the e-SIM version: the retail price starts from EUR 329 (USD 348 / Rs. 29,005 approx.) while the Bluetooth version retail price starts from EUR 269 (USD 284 / Rs. 23,716 approx.). It will be available for sale via Xiaomi’s official channels in Europe.