boAt has launched Lunar Mirage, a new smartwatch with Bluetooth calling. This comes after the boAt Ultima Vogue, which was released last week. It features a circular dial design with a functional crown on it and comes in silicon and metal strap variants.
The Lunar Mirage boasts a 1.52-inch large HD screen with 100+ customizable watch faces. It has Bluetooth calling support that features an in-built mic, and dial pad and supports saving 10+ contacts.
The smartwatch offers various health monitoring supports tracking heart rate, SpO2, and sleep and offers 100+ sports modes. It has an IP68 water and dust resistance rating and offers up to 10 days of battery life.
boAt Lunar Mirage Specifications
- 1.52″ HD (360 x 360 pixels) screen, 550 nits brightness
- 100+ customizable watch faces, 4 UI Menu Styles
- Functional Crown
- Bluetooth Calling Support
- Quick Dial Pad, save up to 10 contacts in the watch
- 100+ sports mode
- Dust and Water resistant (IP67)
- Health Monitoring: Heart rate, SpO2, Daily activity tracker, and Sleep tracking.
- AI Voice Assistant support
- Other Features: Notification updates, Camera control, Music Control, Weather, Alarm, Countdown, Stopwatch, Find My Phone
- Up to 10 days of battery life
Pricing and availability
The boAt Lunar Mirage smartwatch comes in Teal Green, Cherry Blossom, Active Black, Deep Purple, and Metal Grey (metallic strap) colors.
It is already available for purchase via the boAt website and Flipkart at an introductory price of Rs. 1699 (Rs. 1799 on boAt site) for the silicone strap model and Rs. 1899 (Rs. 1999 on boAt site) for the metal strap model.