Fire-Boltt has launched Apollo 3, a new smartwatch with Bluetooth calling, in India. This comes after the launch of the Fire-Boltt Avalanche, which was announced last week. This is a circular-dial smartwatch that has a stainless steel body, a rotating crown, and a metallic strap.
The smartwatch has a 1.43-inch HD display with a resolution of 466 x 466 pixels. It has an in-built microphone and speaker and supports Bluetooth calling, voice assistants, and other features.
The Apollo 2 also offers wellness features under the Fire-Boltt Health Suite, including heart rate monitoring, SpO2 tracking, sleep monitoring, and female health care. The watch also includes 110+ sports modes, smart notification support, and is water-resistant to IP67 standards.
Fire-Boltt Apollo 3 Specifications
- 1.43″ (466 x 466 pixels) AMOLED screen
- Multiple customizable watch faces
- Rotating crown
- Bluetooth Calling Support
- Quick Dial Pad, Call History, Sync contacts
- 110+ sports mode
- AI Voice Assistant
- Health Monitoring: Heart rate monitoring, SpO2 monitoring, Female Health Care, Daily activity tracking
- Dust and water-resistant (IP67)
- Other Features: In-built games, Smart Notifications, Sedentary reminder, Find My Phone, Weather, Music control, camera control, Timer, Stopwatch, Alarms,
- Up to 7 days battery life, up to 20 days standby battery life
Pricing and Availability
The Fire-Boltt Apollo 3 smartwatch comes in Black, Grey, Champagne Gold, and Rose Gold colors. It will be available from Flipkart and Fire-Boltt’s website at an introductory starting price of Rs. 2,499 starting tomorrow, September 26th at 12 PM.