Fire-Boltt has launched the Avalanche Bluetooth calling smartwatch. This launch follows the announcement of the Ninja Pro Max Ultra smartwatch last week. This is a circular dial smartwatch with a luxury stainless steel design that has one rotating crown and two push buttons on it.
The smartwatch has a large 1.28-inch HD screen with a resolution of 240 x 240 pixels. It has an in-built microphone and speaker, it supports Bluetooth calling, voice assistant, and more.
The smartwatch also offers wellness features under the Fire-Boltt Health Suite, including heart rate monitoring, SpO2 tracking, and sleep monitoring. It has support for multiple sports modes, an IP67 rating, and offers up to 7 days of battery life.
Fire-Boltt Avalanche Specifications
- 1.28″ (240 x 240 pixels) HD screen
- 100+ cloud-based watch faces
- Zinc-alloy frame, Stainless Steel Strap
- Bluetooth Calling, Call history, Quick dial pad, Sync contacts
- Inbuilt Mic and Speaker
- 1 Rotating crown and 2 push buttons
- Multiple Sports modes
- Voice Assistant support
- Health monitoring: Sleep, SpO2, and Heart rate tracking, Women’s health
- Drink water and the sedentary reminder
- Smart Reminders, Weather updates, calculator, music and camera control, alarm, timer, stopwatch
- Dust and water resistant (IP67)
- Up to 7 days battery life
Pricing and availability
The Fire-Boltt Avalanche comes in Black, Black Gold, Black Silicone, Blue, Blue Red, and Gold Black colours. It is already available on Fireboltt.com and Amazon.in at an introductory price of Rs. 2,399.