Xiaomi just announced the Redmi Note 13 Pro and Note 13 Pro+ smartphones at an event in China, as it had promised. The phones pack a 6.67-inch second-generation 1.5K TCL Huaxing C7 120Hz OLED display with up to 1800 nits peak brightness, 1920Hz high frequency PWM dimming, 12-bit color depth, and come with Corning Gorilla Glass Victus protection.
The Note 13 Pro is powered by Snapdragon 7s Gen 2 SoC and the Note 13 Pro+ packs a Dimensity 7200-Ultra processor. The Pro has a 3423mm² graphite sheet and the Pro+ has 4000mm² VC heat dissipation, and supports up to 16GB LPDDR5 RAM and up to 512GB UFS 3.1 flash memory.
Both the phones come with a 200MP rear camera with Samsung ISOCELL HP3 sensor, OIS, 8MP ultra-wide camera and a 2MP macro camera, and a 16MP front camera.
The Note 13 Pro has IP54 ratings for dust and water resistance, comes with an AG matte glass back cover in Midnight Black, Blue, Space and Sand white colours and packs a 5100mAh battery with 67W fast charging.
The Note 13 Pro+ is the first Redmi phone with IP68 dustproof and waterproof ratings, comes with a curved screen and has a vegan leather back in Grey and Black models and also comes in Black and White with an AG glass back.
It also comes in AAPE trendy limited edition with a camouflage style design and a three-dimensional embossed logo on the back cover. It packs a 5000mAh battery with 120W fast charging.
Redmi Note 13 Pro and Note 13 Pro+ specifications
- 6.67-inch (2712 x 1220 pixels) 1.5K OLED display, 120Hz refresh rate, 240Hz touch sampling rate, up to 1800 nits peak brightness, 1920Hz high frequency PWM dimming, 12-bit color depth, Dolby Vision, HDR10+, Corning Gorilla Glass Victus protection
- Note 13 Pro – Up to 2.4GHz Octa Core Snapdragon 7s Gen 2 4nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 710 GPU
- Note 13 Pro+ – Up to 2.8GHz Octa Core MediaTek Dimensity 7200-Ultra 4nm processor with Mali-G610 MC4 GPU
- Note 13 Pro – 8GB / 12GB LPDDR4X RAM with 128GB / 256GB UFS 2.2 storage, 16GB LPDDR5 RAM and 512GB UFS 3.1 storage
- Note 13 Pro+ – 12GB / 16GB LPDDR5 RAM with 256GB / 512GB UFS 3.1 storage
- Android 13 with MIUI 14
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 200MP rear camera with 1/1.4″ Samsung HP3 sensor, OIS, 8MP 120° ultra-wide angle camera with Sony IMX355 sensor, f/2.2 aperture, 2MP macro camera with Omnivsion OV02B10 sensor, f/2.4 aperture
- 16MP front camera with Omnivision OV16A1Q sensor
- In-display fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack (Pro only), Stereo speakers, Dolby Atmos
- Dust and water resistant (IP54 in Pro IP68 in Pro+)
- Dimensions: 161.15×74.24×7.98mm (Note 13 Pro) / 161.4×74.2×8.9mm (Note 13 Pro+); Weight: 187g (Note 13 Pro) / 204.5g (Note 13 Pro+)
- 5G SA / NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.3, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C, NFC
- Note 13 Pro – 5100mAh (typical) / 5020mAh (typical) battery with 67W fast charging
- Note 13 Pro+ – 5000mAh (typical) / 4880mAh (minimum) battery with 120W fast charging
Pricing and availability
- Redmi Note 13 Pro 8GB + 128GB – 1,499 yuan (USD 205 / Rs. 17,320 approx.)
- Redmi Note 13 Pro 8GB + 256GB – 1,599 yuan (USD 218 / Rs. 18,190 approx.)
- Redmi Note 13 Pro 12GB + 256GB – 1,799 yuan (USD 246 / Rs. 20,785 approx.)
- Redmi Note 13 Pro 12GB + 512GB – 1,999 yuan (USD 273 / Rs. 23,100 approx.)
- Redmi Note 13 Pro 16GB + 512GB – 2,099 yuan (USD 287 / Rs. 24,255 approx.)
- Redmi Note 13 Pro+ 12GB + 256GB – 1,999 yuan (USD 273 / Rs. 23,100 approx.)
- Redmi Note 13 Pro+ 12GB + 512GB – 2,199 yuan (USD 300 / Rs. 25,015 approx.)
- Redmi Note 13 Pro+ 16GB + 512GB – 2,299 yuan (USD 314 / Rs. 26,150 approx.)
The phones are available to order and will go on sale in China starting from September 26th, and will get 100 yuan discount during the first sale. We should know details about the global roll-out soon.