HONOR has announced HONOR X40 GT Racing Edition in China, after the X40 GT was introduced last year. Other than the colour, it retains other specifications as the original X40 GT.
However, this comes only in 12GB RAM model with 256GB and 512GB storage options.
HONOR X40 GT Racing Edition Specifications
- 6.81-inch (2388×1080 pixels) FHD+ 19.9:9 aspect ratio TFT LCD screen, 144Hz refresh rate, 480Hz touch sampling rate
- Octa Core Snapdragon 888 5nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 660 GPU
- 12GB LPDDR5 RAM with 256GB / 512GB UFS 3.1 storage
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- Android 12 with Magic UI 7.0
- 50MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, LED flash, 2MP depth sensor with f/2.4 aperture and 2MP macro sensor with f/2.4 aperture
- 16MP front-facing camera with f/2.45 aperture
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- Type C audio, HONOR Histen 7.0 sound effect
- Dimensions: 166.1 × 75.8. × 8.45mm; Weight: 199.5g
- 5G SA / NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, 2×2 MIMO, Wi-Fi 6 (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.2, GPS/AGPS/GLONASS/Beidou/Galileo, NFC
- 4800mAh battery with 66W fast charging
Pricing and availability
The HONOR X40 GT Racing Edition comes in Fantasy black, Racing Black and Racing Silver colours and is priced at 1799 yuan (USD 246 / Rs. 20,755 approx.) for the 12GB + 256GB version and the 12GB + 512GB version costs 1999 yuan (USD 273 / Rs. 23,065 approx.). It is already on sale in China.