Two new Redmi phones with the model numbers 23090RA98C and 2312DRA50C have surfaced in TENAA listing, revealing the complete specifications.
Based on rumours, these could be launched as Redmi Note 13 Pro and Redmi Note 13 Pro+ as the successor of the Redmi Note 12 Pro series that were launched in China in October last year, and in India earlier this year.
Tipster Kacper Skrzypek recently revealed that the Redmi Note 13 series based on Redmi K60 Ultra will get a 200MP main camera with Samsung HP3 sensor, 8MP ultra-wide camera, and a 2MP macro / depth sensor and a 16MP front camera, and the specifications in the listing matches it.
This reveals a 6.67-inch 1.5K AMOLED display, and could get 144Hz refresh rate. It shows one model with a processor clocked at up to 2.4GHz, and another model with a processor clocked at up to 2.8GHz. Based on rumors, the Pro+ could use a Dimensity 7200 SoC.
Redmi Note 13 Pro and Note 13 Pro+ rumoured specifications
- 6.67-inch (2712 x 1220 pixels) 1.5K OLED display, 144Hz refresh rate
- Up to 2.8GHz Octa Core MediaTek Dimensity 7200 4nm processor with Mali-G610 MC4 GPU
- 8GB / 12GB / 16GB / 18GB LPDDR5 RAM with 128GB / 256GB / 512GB/ 1TB UFS 3.1 internal storage
- Android 13 with MIUI 14
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 200MP rear camera with 1/1.4″ Samsung HP3 sensor, OIS, 8MP 120° ultra-wide angle camera with Sony IMX355 sensor, f/2.2 aperture, 2MP macro camera with Omnivsion OV2B10 sensor, f/2.4 aperture
- 16MP front camera with Omnivision OV16A1Q sensor
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, Sereo speakers, Dolby Atmos
- Dimensions: 161.15×74.24×7.98mm (Note 13 Pro) / 161.43×74.2×9.0mm (Note 13 Pro+); Weight: 187g (Note 13 Pro) / 203.96g (Note 13 Pro+)
- 5G SA / NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.3, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C, NFC
- Note 13 Pro – 5160mAh (typical) / 5020mAh (typical) battery with 67W fast charging
- Note 13 Pro+ – 5000mAh (typical) / 4880mAh (minimum) battery with 120W fast charging
Since the phones have been certified, we can expect the official launch sometime in September or October.