vivo has introduced the vivo Pad Air, the company’s latest tablet, as it had announced. It has an 11.5-inch 2.8K LCD panel with 144Hz refresh rate, HDR10 and is powered by Snapdragon 870 SoC with up to 12GB of RAM.
The tablet has a metal body that is just 6.67mm thick and weighs just 530 grams. There is a 8MP main camera and a 5MP selfie camera on the front. It also supports pencil 2 stylus and a dedicated keyboard. It packs a 8500mAh battery with support for 44W fast charging.
vivo Pad Air specifications
- 11.5-inch (2800×1840 pixels) 2.8K LCD 3.2 screen with 90Hz/120Hz/144Hz variable refresh rate, HDR10, up to 500 nits peak brightness
- Octa Core (1 x 3.2GHz + 3 x 2.42GHz + 4 x 1.8GHz Hexa) Snapdragon 870 7nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 650 GPU
- 8GB / 12GB LPDDR5 RAM with 128GB / 256GB / 512GB UFS 3.1 storage
- Android 13 with OriginOS 3
- 8MP rear camera
- 5MP front-facing camera
- Dimensions:259.73×176.00×6.67mm;Weight: 530g
- USB Type-C audio, Quad speakers
- Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.2, USB Type-C, NFC
- 8500mAh battery with 44W fast charging
Pricing and availability
The vivo Pad Air comes in Free Blue, Brave Pink and Easy Silver colours and is priced at 1799 yuan (US$ 248 / Rs. 20,595 approx.) for 8GB + 128GB, 1999 yuan (US$ 275 / Rs. 22,880 approx.) for 8GB + 256GB, 2299 yuan (US$ 317 / Rs. 26,315 approx.) for 12GB + 256GB and 2599 yuan (US$ 358 / Rs. 29,750 approx.) for 12GB + 512GB models.
It is available to order from today, and will go on sale from August 18th.