After renders, detailed specifications of the OnePlus 12 has surfaced, thanks to @OnLeaks. The OnePlus 12 is expected to retain the 6.7″ 2K+ 120Hz AMOLED display, but it will get the next-generation Snapdragon 8 Gen 3 SoC.
Earlier rumours revealed a 64MP telephoto camera with OIS, which should be similar to the one used in the OPPO Reno 10 Pro+ offering 3x optical zoom compared to 32MP with 2x optical zoom in the OnePlus 11. The phone is said to come with a 50MP main camera with OIS, and a 50MP ultra-wide camera and a 32MP front camera.
Earlier rumours revealed a IMX9-series main camera sensor for the phone. This also reveals a 5400mAh battery for the phone compared to 5000mAh battery, but it is said to retain the 100W SuperVOOC charging support. It will add the 50W wireless charging back, says the report.
OnePlus 12 rumoured specifications
- 6.7-inch Quad HD+ curved AMOLED display
- Octa Core Snapdragon 8 Gen 3 Mobile Platform with Adreno 750 GPU
- 12GB LPDDR5X RAM with 256GB (UFS 4.0) storage / 16GB LPDDR5X RAM with 512GB (UFS 4.0) storage
- Android 14 with ColorOS 14 (in China) / OxygenOS 14 (Global)
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 50MP rear camera, OIS, 50MP ultra-wide camera, 64MP telephoto camera with OIS, 3x optical zoom, Hasselblad camera system
- 32MP front-facing camera
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- USB Type-C Port, Stereo speakers, Dolby Atmos
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax 2X2 MIMO, Bluetooth 5.3, GPS (L1+L5 Dual Band) + GLONASS, USB Type-C, NFC
- 5400mAh battery with 100W SuperVOOC fast charging, 50W wireless charging
The OnePlus 11 was introduced in January 2023 in China, but the OnePlus 12 is expected to be introduced as early as December 2023. Qualcomm is expected to introduce the Snapdragon 8 Gen 3 SoC in October, and the first phone powered by the chip is expected in November.