Samsung has launched the Galaxy F54 5G, the company next ‘F series’ phone in India, as it had promised. The phone has the same Exynos 1380 SoC as the A54, but this has a bigger 6.7-inch FHD+ Super AMOLED Plus screen with a 32MP camera inside the punch-hole.
This has a 108MP rear camera with OIS along with a 8MP ultra-wide and a 2MP macro camera. The phone runs Android 13 with OneUI 5.1. The company has promised up to four generations of OS updates and up to five years of security updates for the phone.
The phone brings Nightography feature from the flagship series, as a dedicated Night Mode as well as Auto Night Mode, and with AI based Multi-frame processing, you can capture up to 12 frames which results in 1 great photo, said Samsung. There is also Astrolapse feature, allowing users to create captivating time-lapse videos of the night sky.
This packs a bigger 6000mAh battery compared to 5000mAh in the A54. It supports 25W fast charging, but doesn’t come with a charger in the box. However, this has a plastic back and also lacks IP ratings for dust and water resistance.
Samsung Galaxy F54 5G specifications
- 6.7-inch FHD+ (1080×2400 pixels) Super AMOLED Plus Infinity-O Display with 120Hz refresh rate
- Octa Core (2.4GHz Quad A78 + 2GHz Quad A55 CPUs) Exynos 1380 processor with Mali-G68 MP5 GPU
- 8GB RAM, 256GB internal storage, expandable up to 1TB via micro SD card
- Android 13 with Samsung One UI 5.1
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 108MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, OIS, 8MP ultra-wide angle camera with f/2.2 aperture, 2MP depth sensor with f/2.4 aperture, LED flash
- 32MP front camera with f/2.2 aperture
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 164.9 x 77.3 x 8.4mm; Weight: 199g
- USB Type-C audio, Bottom-ported speakers
- 5G (N1(2100)/N3(1800)/N5(850)/N7(2600)/N8(900)/N28(700)/N40(2300)/ N41(2500)/ N77(3700)/N78(3500)bands), Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.3, GPS, Glonass, Beidou, Galileo, NavIC, QZSS, USB Type-C 2.0, NFC
- 6000mAh (typical) battery with support for 25W fast charging
Pricing and availability
The Samsung Galaxy M54 comes in Meteor Blue and Stardust Silver and is priced at Rs. 29,999. As an introductory offer, the phone will be available at an all-inclusive price of Rs. 27,999 with select bank cards, said Samsung.
It will be available from Flipkart, Samsung.com and at select retail stores starting from 3PM today, June 6th.
Commenting on the launch, Raju Pullan, Senior Vice President, MX Division, Samsung India, said:
At Samsung, our mission is to empower our customers’ lives through powerful devices. The launch of Galaxy F54 5G signifies our unwavering dedication to meaningful innovation, enabling users to unlock their full potential. With features such as Nightography and Astrolapse, combined with an unmatched 120 Hz Super AMOLED+ display, 6000 mAh battery and 4 generations of OS updates, we are ensuring a revolutionary user experience with Galaxy F54 5G.
Ajay Veer Yadav, Senior Vice President at Flipkart, said:
In today’s tech-first world, upgrading to the latest technology is not only a preference but also a necessity for many. This is especially true for the premium smartphone segment, where customers are always seeking out the latest devices with high-end cameras and long battery life. At Flipkart, we believe in making the best and most relevant products available to every single customer across India and with the much-awaited launch of Samsung Galaxy F54 5G, we will be addressing the growing demand in the premium segment.