realme has launched the narzo N53, the company’s latest smartphone in the new narzo N series in India, as it had promised. The phone features a 6.74-inch HD+ 90Hz LCD screen, 90.3% screen-to-body ratio and an 8MP camera inside the notch
This is the third realme phone to feature the mini capsule, after the C55 and narzo N55. It brings software feature that offers important information such as phone charge status, low battery warning, data usage, as well as steps and walking distance for the day.
The phone is powered by Unisoc T612 with up to 6GB of RAM and additional 6GB of virtual RAM. It has a 50MP rear camera. The phone has a flat design, side-mounted fingerprint scanner and comes with gold filament coating, California sunshine design and 90° bezel. The phone is just 7.49 mm thick, compared to 7.89 mm in the narzo N55 .
It packs a 5000mAh battery with 33W fast charging that can charge the phone up to 50% in 31 minutes and 100% in 88 minutes.
realme narzo N53 specifications
- 6.74-inch (1600 x 720 pixels) HD+ IPS LCD screen with 90Hz refresh rate, 180Hz touch sampling rate, up to 450 nits peak brightness
- UNISOC T612 Octa-Core 12nm processor with Mali-G57 GPU
- 4GB LPDDR4X RAM with 64GB storage / 6GB LPDDR4X RAM with 128GB storage, expandable memory up to 2TB with microSD
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- Android 13 with realme UI T Edition
- 50MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, depth sensor, LED flash
- 8MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Side-mounted Fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, bottom-ported speaker
- Dimensions:167.3×76.7×7.49mm; Weight: 182g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.=0, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh battery with 33W SuperVOOC fast charging
Pricing and availability
The realme narzo N53 comes in Feather Gold and Feather Black colours and is priced at Rs. 8999 for the 4GB + 64GB version and the 6GB + 128GB model costs Rs. 10,999. It will be available from Amazon.in, realme.com and offline stores starting from May 24th at 12 noon. There is a special sale on May 22nd from 2 to 4PM.
- Rs. 500 (4GB) / Rs. 1000 (6GB) coupon offer for first sale
- Rs. 750 (4GB) / Rs. 1000 (6GB) discount with HDFC Bank credit & debit cards and ICICI credit cards and EMI
- Jio benefits worth Rs. 3000 for Jio
Commenting on the launch, Manish Kumar Mishra, Business Development Manager, realme narzo said:
We have always been committed to providing our customers with cutting-edge technology and a leap-forward experience. We at realme have worked with Amazon to understand the needs of Indian customers to develop this smartphone which combines style and functionality with cutting-edge features. It is with great enthusiasm that we unveil the latest addition to our narzo series: the realme narzo N53, an exceptionally sleek phone that redefines the boundaries of slimness within realme’s lineup.
Boasting a 7.49mm thickness, the realme narzo N53 sets a new benchmark in the entry-level segment, offering an array of features such as 33W SUPERVOOC fast charging, alongside technological advancements in design, storage, and camera capabilities. We firmly believe that the realme narzo N53 is poised to establish a fresh standard, perfectly meeting the ever-evolving demands of our ‘Next-Gen’ users, empowering them to express their creativity in thrilling and innovative ways.
Talking about the launch, Ranjit Babu, Director Wireless and Home Entertainment, Amazon India said:
We at Amazon are committed to providing customers with the widest range of products from India’s favorite brands. In line with that promise, we are excited to add the new narzo N53 to the realme product range on Amazon.in. With prices starting at just INR 8,999, we are positive that this smartphone will be a delightful upgrade to customers looking for a sleek and powerful device