Lava launched the Blaze 5G, as the most affordable 5G smartphone at an introductory price of Rs. 9999 last year. A few months back, the company also launched a 6GB RAM variant for the phone. Now the Lava Blaze 1X 5G listing has surfaced on the official Lava site ahead of launch.
This reveals similar specifications as the Blaze 5G that includes a 6.5-inch HD+ display with 90Hz refresh rate, MediaTek Dimensity 700 SoC, but this has 6GB of RAM with up to 5GB of virtual RAM.
It has a 50-megapixel rear camera along with a VGA depth and a 2MP macro camera, 8MP front camera, side-mounted fingerprint scanner and a 5000 mAh battery with support for 15W charging over USB Type-C, but will come with 12W charger in the box.
Lava Blaze 1X 5G specifications
- 6.5-inch (1600 × 720 pixels) 2.5D Curved Screen, 90 Hz Refresh rate
- Octa Core MediaTek Dimensity 700 7nm processor (Dual 2.2GHz Cortex-A76 + Hexa 2GHz Cortex-A55 CPUs) with Mali-G57 MC2 GPU
- 6GB RAM + 5GB of virtual RAM, 128GB UFS 2.2 internal storage, expandable memory up to 1TB with microSD
- Android 12
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 50MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, VGA depth sensor, 2MP macro camera, LED Flash
- 8MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Side-mounted fingerprint scanner
- Dimensions: 165.3×76.4×8.9mm; Weight: 207g
- 5G SA/NSA (n1/n3/n5/n8/n28/n41/n77/n78 bands), Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh battery with support for 15W charging
The Lava Blaze 1X 5G will come in Glass Blue and Glass Green colours with a glass back, and is expected to be priced around Rs. 12,000 when it is launched sometime next week.