Lava launched the Blaze 5G, as the most affordable 5G smartphone at an introductory price of Rs. 9999, and it is now selling the phone for Rs. 10,999. Today, the company has launched the 6GB RAM variant for the phone.
Other specifications remain the same, including a 6.5-inch HD+ display with 90Hz refresh rate, MediaTek Dimensity 700 SoC, 3GB of virtual RAM, Android 12, 50-megapixel rear camera along with a depth and a macro camera, 8MP front camera, side-mounted fingerprint scanner and a 5000 mAh battery with support for USB Type-C charging.
Lava Blaze 5G specifications
- 6.5-inch (1600 × 720 pixels) 2.5D Curved Screen, 90 Hz Refresh rate
- Octa Core MediaTek Dimensity 700 7nm processor (Dual 2.2GHz Cortex-A76 + Hexa 2GHz Cortex-A55 CPUs) with Mali-G57 MC2 GPU
- 4GB / 6GB RAM + 3GB of virtual RAM, 128GB UFS internal storage, expandable memory up to 1TB with microSD
- Android 12
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 50MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, depth sensor, macro camera, LED Flash
- 8MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Side-mounted fingerprint scanner
- Dimensions: 165.3×76.4×8.9mm; Weight: 207g
- 5G SA/NSA (1/3/5/8/28/41/77/78 bands), Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh battery
Pricing and availability
The Lava Blaze 5G 6GB model comes in the same Glass Blue and Glass Green colours, and will be available at an introductory price of Rs. 11,499 when it goes on sale for the first time on February 15th on Amazon.in, after that the smartphone will be available for Rs. 11,999.