motorola has announced the moto g power 5G, the company’s latest g series smartphone for the US market, as the successor to last year’s g power model which was a 4G phone.
It has a 6.5-inch Full HD+ LCD screen with 120Hz refresh rate, is powered by Dimensity 930 SoC with 4GB/6GB RAM options and 128GB/256GB storage options.
The phone runs Android 13, has Moto Secure App powered by ThinkShield and comes with Family Space. It has a 50MP rear camera, 2MP depth and 2MP macro cameras. The phone packs a 5000mAh battery with support for 15W charging, but comes with a 10W charger in the box.
moto g power 5G specifications
- 6.5-inch (2400 x 1080 Pixels) FHD+ 20:9 aspect ratio LCD screen, 120Hz refresh rate, 84% Screen-to-body ratio
- Octa Core (2 x 2.2GHz Cortex-A78 + 6 x 2GHz Cortex-A55 CPUs) MediaTek Dimensity 930 6nm processor with IMG BXM-8-256 GPU
- 4GB RAM with 128GB storage / 6GB RAM with 256GB storage, expandable memory up to 1TB with microSD
- Android 13
- 50MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, 2MP depth and 2MP macro cameras with f/2.2 aperture
- 16MP front camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 3.5mm audio jack, Stereo speakers, Dolby Atmos
- Side-mounted fingerprint scanner
- Dimensions: 163.06 x 74.8 x 8.45mm; Weight: 185g
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.3, GPS, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh battery with support for 10W fast charging
Pricing and availability
The moto g power 5G is priced at an MSRP of $299.99 (Rs. 24,580 approx.) for the 6GB + 256GB model. It will be available in the US unlocked from Best Buy, Amazon.com and Motorola.com starting April 13.
The phone will also be available from Metro by T-Mobile, Spectrum Mobile, and Xfinity Mobile in the coming months, said the company.