motorola has introduced the latest moto g power smartphone in the US, after it surfaced last week. It has a 6.5-inch Max Vision display with 90Hz refresh rate, 86.45% screen-to-body ratio, is the first smartphone to be powered by MediaTek Helio G37 SoC, has 4GB RAM, 50MP rear + 2MP depth and a 2MP macro camera and an 8MP front camera.
It has a rear-mounted fingerprint scanner and a 5000mAh battery with 10W charging.
moto g Power 2022 specifications
- 6.5-inch HD+ (1600 x 720 Pixels) MaxVision 20:9 aspect ratio display, 90Hz refresh rate
- Octa Core MediaTek Helio G37 12nm processor with IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 64GB storage, expandable memory up to 512GB with microSD
- Android 11
- 50MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, 2MP depth and 2MP macro camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 8MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- 3.5mm audio jack, Bottom-ported loudspeaker with smart PA
- Rear-mounted fingerprint scanner
- Dimensions: 167.24 x 76.54 x 9.36mm; Weight: 203g
- Water-resistant (IP52)
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh battery with 10W charging
The moto G Power 2022 is priced at $199.99 (Rs. 14,840 approx.) and will be available through Republic Wireless and Metro by T-Mobile in the coming months, with subsequent availability at Verizon, Boost Mobile, Xfinity Mobile, AT&T, Cricket, Uscellular, and Google Fi. It will also be available unlocked at Best Buy, Amazon.com and Motorola.com in early 2022. It will also be available in Canada in coming months.