Xiaomi just launched the Xiaomi 13 Pro, the company’s latest flagship smartphone in India, after it was launched for the global markets a couple of days back. It has a 6.78-inch 2K flexible E6 Samsung AMOLED LTPO screen with peak brightness of 1900 nits, 120Hz refresh rate, has support for HDR10+ and Dolby Vision.
It also offers, 1920Hz PWM dimming. The phones are powered by Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 with a large VC liquid cooling area. The phone runs Android 13 with MIUI 14, and the company has confirmed 3 years of Android updates and 5 Years of security updates for the phone. It has a 3D bio-ceramic back. Xiaomi India says that it offers protection on the device equivalent to IP68 certification in the Indian variant.
The phone has triple 50MP rear cameras with the main camera featuring a 1″ ultra-large Sony IMX989 sensor, Leica optics, 8 aspherical lenses, ALD ultra-low reflectance coating, lens edge ink coating, a new cyclic olefin material, and a spin-coated process IR filter to achieve the same optical quality as Xiaomi 12S Ultra. There is also support HyperOIS.
The new Leica 75mm focal length 75mm telephoto features a floating focus lens design that takes reference from the optical path design of SLR lenses and innovatively divides the six lenses into two groups, the rear three of which have a strong focusing ability and could float inside the lens group when focusing, thus achieving a large focusing range of 10cm to infinity within a limited travel distance, letting users shoot original 75mm telephoto and portraits, but also the super close-ups. There is also a 115° ultra-wide camera.
The phone has a 4,820mAh battery with supports 120W wired charging, 50W wireless charging and 10W reverse wireless charging.
Xiaomi 13 Pro specifications
- 6.73-inch (3200 x 1440 pixels) Quad HD+ E6 AMOLED 20:9 HDR10 + display, 1-120Hz refresh rate, 240Hz touch sampling rate, 1920Hz PWM dimming, up to 1900 nits peak brightness, HDR10+, Dolby Vision, Corning Gorilla Glass Victus protection
- Octa Core Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 4nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 740 GPU
- 12GB LPPDDR5x RAM with 256GB UFS 4.0 storage
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- MIUI 14 based on Android 13
- 50MP rear camera with 1″ Sony IMX989 sensor, f/1.9 aperture, Hyper OIS, LED flash, 50MP 115° ultra-wide angle lens with ISOCELL JN1 sensor, f/2.2 aperture, 50MP 3.2X telephoto camera with f/2.0 aperture, 10cm~infinity focus distance, OIS, 8K video recording
- 32MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- In-display fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor
- USB Type-C audio, Hi-Res audio, Stereo speakers, Dolby Atmos
- Dimensions: 162.9×74.6×8.38mm; Weight: 229g
- 5G SA/NSA (n1/3/5/7/8/20/28/38/40/41/66/ 71/75/77/78/79 bands), Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 7 802.11 ax, Bluetooth 5.3, GPS (L1 + L5), NavIC, USB Type-C, NFC
- 4820mAh (Typical) battery with 120W wired fast charging, 50W wireless charging, 10W wireless charging
Pricing and availability
The Xiaomi 13 Pro comes in Ceramic Black and Ceramic White colours and is priced Rs. 79,999 for the single 12GB + 256GB model. It will be available from mi.com, Amazon.in, and Mi Home stores and Mi Retail Partners. starting from March 10th.
There is early access sale on March 6th at mi.com and select Mi Home stores and Mi Studio. First 1000 fans who buy the phone in the sale will stand a chance to win Xiaomi 13 Pro Merchandise Box.
- Rs. 10,000 Instant discount with ICICI Bank Credit and Debit cards and EMI
- Additional exchange bonus of up to Rs. 12000 with Xiaomi / Redmi phones and Rs. 8000 for non-Xiaomi / Redmi devices on top of standard exchange value
Commenting on the launch, Anuj Sharma, Chief Marketing Officer, Xiaomi India, said:
Smartphone cameras have changed the way we create, express, and connect. Through our partnership with Leica, we have jointly created ground-breaking camera capabilities to set a new standard of smartphone photography with our latest flagship. Combining Leica’s rich legacy of optics, image processing, and image quality, and Xiaomi’s in-depth understanding of smartphone technology, Xiaomi 13 Pro “co-engineered with Leica” is powered by our best mobile performance yet.
With innovation being at the core of our company, we have consistently exhibited our expertise and competence in future-oriented technologies and Xiaomi 13 Pro, is a testament to this core belief.