OnePlus launched the Nord 2 smartphone in 2021, and the Nord 2T was introduced last year. Rumous about the OnePlus Nord 3 surfaced last year hinting at 150W fast charging and Dimensity 8100 SoC. Now, a new rumour points to Dimensity 9000 SoC, which is a huge upgrade from Dimensity 1300 in the Nord 2T.
According to @OnLeaks, the phone will retain the 80W SuperVOOC fast charging, but get a bigger 5000mAh battery. It is said to feature a 50MP rear camera along with an 8MP ultra-wide and a 2MP macro camera, and a 16MP front camera.
OnePlus Nord 3 rumored specifications
- 6.72-inch Full HD+ Fluid AMOLED display with 120Hz refresh rate
- Up to 3.05GHz Octa Core Dimensity 9000 4nm processor with Mali-G710 10-core GPU
- 8GB RAM with 128GB storage / 16GB RAM with 256GB storage
- Android 13 with OxygenOS 13
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 50MP rear camera, OIS, 8MP ultra-wide camera, 2MP macro camera
- 16MP front-facing camera
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- USB Type-C audio, Stereo speakers
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax, Bluetooth 5.3,GPS/GLONASS, NFC, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh battery with 80W SuperVOOC Fast Charging
The OnePlus Nord 3 is expected to be introduced sometime in late Q2 or early Q3 2023, which is sometime around June or July.