OPPO just launched the Reno8 T 5G, the company’s latest smartphone in the Reno series in India, as it had promised. It packs a 6.7-inch 120Hz AMOLED 3D curved screen, is powered by Snapdragon 695 SoC with 8GB of RAM and RAM expansion. The phone runs Android 13 with ColorOS 13.
It packs a 108MP rear camera that uses Nonapixel Plus binning technology for crisp, evenly-exposed 12MP photos along with a 2MP depth sensor, and a 2MP 40X microscope camera. It also has a 32MP front camera.
The OPPO Glow design on the back cover comprises millions of pyramid shaped crystals that are etched at the microscopic level. Additionally, the rear surface of the phone is fingerprint-proof. It is just 7.7mm and weighs 171 grams.
The phone packs a 4,800mAh battery that charges 100% in under 45 minutes with OPPO’s 67W SUPERVOOC fast-charging technology. OPPO said that the phone has its proprietary Battery Health Engine technology that increases charge cycles to 1,600 (double the industry average of just 800 recharges).
OPPO Reno8 T 5G specifications
- 6.7-inch (2412×1080 pixels) Full HD+ AMOLED display, 120Hz refresh rate, 360Hz maximum touch sampling rate, up to 950 nits peak brightness, 100% DCI-P3 color gamut, Dragontrail-Star2 glass protection
- Octa Core Snapdragon 695 8nm Mobile Platform (2.2GHz x 2+1.8GHz x 6 Kryo 560 CPUs) with Adreno 619L GPU
- 8GB LPDDR4x RAM, 128GB (UFS 2.2) storage, expandable memory with microSD
- Android 13 with ColorOS 13
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 108MP rear camera with f/1.7 aperture, LED flash, 2MP depth sensor with f/2.4 aperture, 2MP 40x microscope camera with f/3.3 aperture
- 32MP front-facing camera with f/2.4 aperture
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 162.3×74.3×7.7mm; Weight: 171g
- USB Type-C audio, Stereo Speakers
- 5G SA/ NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, NFC, USB Type-C
- 4800mAh (typical) battery with 67W SuperVOOC fast charging
Pricing and availability
The OPPO Reno8 T 5G comes in Midnight Black and Sunrise Gold colours and is priced at Rs. 29,999 for the single 8GB + 128GB version. It will be available from Flipkart and OPPO India store online as well as offline stores starting from February 10th, and it is already available for pre-order.
Mainline retail outlets:
- Customers can enjoy a 10% cash back and no cost EMI up to 6 months on ICICI Bank, SBI Cards, Kotak Mahindra Bank,Yes Bank, IDFC First Bank, One Card, AU Small Finance Bank, IndusInd Bank
- Attractive EMI Schemes are also available from leading financers like Bajaj Finserv, ICICI Bank, TVS Credit, IDFC First Bank, HDB financial services, HDFC Bank, Kotak Mahindra Bank, HomeCredit, Zest Money and Mahindra Finance.
- Customers can avail of up to INR 2000 Exchange Bonus + INR 1000 Loyalty Bonus by upgrading to an OPPO phone through Cashify.
For online customers:
- An exchange offer of up to INR 3,000 is applicable on Reno8 T 5G
- Up to 10% Instant bank discount on purchasing a Reno8 T 5G through Kotak Bank, HDFC, Yes Bank and SBI
- No Cost EMI upto 6 months
Customers can avail the OPPOverse Bundle Offer:
Buy Reno8 T 5G and get INR 500 off on Enco Air3, this offer will be valid till 16th Feb