OnePlus already confirmed the launch of OnePlus 11R in India on February 7th, along with the OnePlus 11 in India on February 7th. The company introduced the OnePlus 11 smartphone in China last month, now the company has confirmed the launch of OnePlus Ace 2, the successor to the OnePlus Ace (10T) in China on the same day.
The company has confirmed Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 SoC for the phone, and said that it has scored 1,149,494 points on AnTuTu. The image confirms the alert slider for the phone, but it doesn’t have Hasselblad branding like the OnePlus 11.
OnePlus Ace 2 (11R) rumoured specifications
- 6.7-inch (2772×1240 pixels) 120Hz AMOLED display
- Octa Core Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 4nm Mobile Platform with Adreno next-gen GPU
- 8GB LPDDR5 RAM with 128GB (UFS 3.1) storage, 12GB / 16GB LPDDR5 RAM with 256GB (UFS 3.1) storage
- Android 13 with ColorOS 13 (China) / OxygenOS 13 (Gloobal)
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 50MP rear camera, 8MP ultra-wide camera, 2MP macro camera, LED flash
- 16MP front-facing camera
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- USB Type-C audio, Stereo speakers
- 5G SA/ NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.2, GPS (L1 + L5)/ GLONASS, NFC, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh (typical) battery with 100W SuperVOOC fast charging
The OnePlus Ace 2 is expected to come in Vast Black and Glacier Blue colours, we should know the price when it goes official next week.
OnePlus Buds Ace
OnePlus has also confirmed the launch of Ace Buds, the company’s first earbuds in the Ace series, in China alongside. It has confirmed ANC and 36 hours of total playback with the case for the earbuds.