iQOO has officially introduced iQOO 11 and iQOO 11 Pro smartphones in China, after a slight delay. The phones pack a 6.78-inch Quad HD+ Samsung E6 AMOLED curved screen with support for 10-bit color, peak brightness of 1800 nits, variable refresh rate of 144Hz with LTPO 4.0 tech, 300Hz touch sampling rate and 1440Hz PWM dimming.
The iQOO 11 has a flat screen and the 11 Pro has a curved screen. The iQOO 11 Pro also has an ultrasonic fingerprint sensor with a larger fingerprint area for 0.2 seconds ultra-fast unlocking. Both the phones are powered by Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 SoC with, 24768mm² total heat dissipation area in the iQOO 11 and the Pro model has upgraded VC cooling plate and graphite cooling layer to improve heat dissipation efficiency.
These feature aviation-grade aluminum middle frame design. There is self-developed intelligent temperature sensing algorithm combined with temperature sensors can detect and monitor the temperature in real time at different locations and at different times.
The iQOO 11 has a 50MP Samsung GN5 main sensor, 8MP ultra-wide and a 13MP 2X portrait camera. The Pro model has a 50MP VCS IMX866 sensor that is used in the vivo X90, has a 50MP ultra-wide camera with Samsung JN1 sensor and a 13MP 2X portrait camera. These have vivo’s self-developed V2 chip.
The iQOO 11 packs a 5,000mAh battery with 120W fast charging and the Pro model has a 4,700mAh battery with 200W fast charging along with 50W wireless charging as well as 10W reverse wireless charging.
iQOO 11 and iQOO 11 Pro specifications
- 6.78-inch (3200 x 1440 pixels) Quad HD+ cuved E6 LTPO 4.0 AMOLED 20:9
aspect ratio screen with HDR10+, 1-120Hz variable refresh rate, 1.07 billion colors, DCI-P3 color gamut, up to 1800 nits brightness, 1440Hz PWM dimming
- Octa Core Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 4nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 740 GPU
- 8GB / 12GB / 16GB LPDDR5X RAM with 128GB (UFS 3.1) / 256GB / 512GB (UFS 4.0) storage
- Android 13 with OriginOS 3.0 (China) / Funtouch OS 13 (Global)
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- iQOO 11 – 50MP camera with 1/1.57″ Samsung GN5 sensor, f/1.88 aperture, OIS, LED flash, 8MP ultra-wide camera with f/2.2 aperture, 13MP 2x telephoto camera with f/2.46 aperture, V2 imaging chip
- iQOO 11 Pro – 50MP camera with Sony VCS IMX866 sensor, f/1.75 aperture, OIS, LED flash,50MP 150° ultra-wide-angle camera with macro option, f/2.27 aperture, 13MP 2x portrait camera with f/2.46 aperture, V2 imaging chip
- 16MP front-facing camera with f/2.45 aperture
- In-display (Ultrasonic in 11 Pro) fingerprint sensor, infrared sensor
- USB Type-C audio, Stereo speakers, Hi-Fi audio
- iQOO 11 Dimensions: 164.86× 77.07×8.4mm;Weight: 205g (Legend Edition) / 208g (track edition)
- iQOO 11 Pro Dimensions: 164.76× 75.30×8.89mm;Weight: 210.5g (Legend Edition) / 213g (track edition)
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax, Bluetooth 5.3, GPS/GLONASS, USB Type-C, NFC
- iQOO 11 – 5000mAh (Typical) battery with 120W ultra-fast flash charging
- iQOO 11 Pro – 4700mAh (Typical) battery with 200W ultra-fast flash charging, 50W wireless charging and 10W reverse wireless charging
Pricing and availability
- iQOO 11 8GB+128GB – 3799 yuan (US$ 544 / Rs. 44,910 approx.)
- iQOO 11 8GB+256GB – 4099 yuan (US$ 588 / Rs. 48,470 approx.)
- iQOO 11 12GB+256GB – 4399 yuan (US$ 631 / Rs. 52,015 approx.)
- iQOO 11 16GB+256GB – 4699 yuan (US$ 676 / Rs. 55,565 approx.)
- iQOO 11 16GB+512GB – 4999 yuan (US$ 717 / Rs. 59,110 approx.)
The iQOO 11 will be available to order from today and will go on sale in China from December 12th
- iQOO 11 Pro 8GB+256GB – 4999 yuan (US$ 717 / Rs. 59,110 approx.)
- iQOO 11 Pro 12GB+256GB – 5499 yuan (US$ 788 / Rs. 65,025 approx.)
- iQOO 11 Pro 16GB+512GB – 5999 yuan (US$ 860 / Rs. 70,895 approx.)
The iQOO 11 Pro will be available to order from December 21st and will go on sale in China from December 29th.
The iQOO 11 will launch globally, starting from Malaysia priced at RM 3499 (US$ 795 / Rs. 65,644 approx.) for the 16GB + 256GB model, and the iQOO 11 Pro is expected to roll out globally sometime in early 2023.