Samsung has silently introduced Galaxy A04s, the company’s latest budget A series phone, and the successor to last year’s Galaxy A03s, after it surfaced recently. It has a 6.5-inch HD+ Infinity-V display with 90Hz refresh rate and a 5MP camera inside the notch.
It and has an Octa-Core SoC, which should be Exynos 850. The phone has a 50MP rear camera with 2MP depth and 2MP macro cameras. The phone has a side-mounted fingerprint scanner, which the A04 lacks, and packs a 5000mAh battery.
Samsung Galaxy A04s Specifications
- 6.5-inch (1560 × 720 pixels) HD+ LCD Infinity-V display with 90Hz refresh rate
- Exynos 850 Octa-Core (2GHz Quad + 2GHz Quad) 8nm processor with Mali-G52
- 3GB RAM with 32GB Storage / 4GB RAM with 64GB / 128GB Storage, expandable up to 1TB via micro SD card
- Android 12 with One UI Core 4.1
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- 50MP rear camera with LED flash, f/1.8 aperture, 2MP depth and 2MP macro camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 5MP front camera with f/2.2 aperture
- 3.5mm audio jack
- Side-mounted fingerprint scanner
- Dimensions: 164.7 x 76.7 x 9.1mm; Weight: 195g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4+5GHz), Bluetooth 5.0, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C, NFC
- 5,000mAh battery
The Samsung Galaxy A04s comes in Black, Green, White and Orange Copper colours. We only have these details from the official listing in some European countries like Norway, Denmark, Sweden and more and should know the price and roll out details soon.