Xiaomi today launched its latest X series 4K TVs in India, after testing it recently. The 4K TVs feature a premium metallic bezel-less finish, have up to 96.9% screen-to-body ratio, have Dolby Vision, HDR 10+ and Hybrid Log-Gamma (HLG) support and support over 1 billion colours. There is also come with enhanced Vivid Picture Engine, similar to older models.
It comes with the latest PatchWall 4 that features IMDb ratings for every movie, 75+ free live channels and Universal Search across 30+ OTT apps deeply integrated and powering unique features like Universal Search, Kids Mode, Live TV and Smart Recommendations. These run Android TV 10 with Built-In Chromecast and Play Store.
These feature 30W stereo speakers, Dolby audio, new HDMI 2.1 via eARC supports higher bandwidth audio.
Xiaomi TV X series 2022 specifications
- 43-inch / 50-inch / 55-inch (3840 × 2160 pixels) 4K display with 178-degree viewing angle, 94% DCPI-3 color gamut,Vivid Picture Engine, Dolby Vision / HDR10+ / HDR 10 / HLG, 10bit – 1 Billion colors, MEMC Engine: Reality Flow, ALLM
- Quad Core Core A55 processor with Mali G52 MC1 GPU
- 2GB RAM, 8GB storage
- Android TV 10 with PatchWall 4
- Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz / 5GHz) (2×2 MIMO), Bluetooth 5.0, 3 x HDMI 2.1 (1 contain ARC), 2 x USB, Optical, 3.5mm x 1, Optical, Ethernet
- AV1, H.265, H.264, H.263, VP8/VP9. MPEG1/2 etc,
- Mi Voice remote
- 30W Stereo speakers, Dolby Audio, DTS-HD and DTS Virtual: X
Pricing and availability
The Xiaomi Smart TV X series 43″ is priced at Rs. 28,999, the 50″ version costs Rs. 34,999 and the 55″ version costs Rs. 39,999. These will be available from September 14th as a part of Diwali with Mi sale on mi.com, Flipkart and Mi Home stores and other offline stores.