Xiaomi has launched Smart Air Fryer, the company’s latest AIoT product in India, as it had promised. It has 3.5 litre capacity, features wide-temperature range for multi-functional cooking, has an OLED display for easy monitoring, timing and temperature control, offers 50+ easy-to-cook recipes on Mi Home App, and supports voice command powered by Google Assistant.
Highlights of Xiaomi Smart Air Fryer
- Leverages 1500W heating power that enables rapid temperature increase and more balanced heat distribution inside the Air Fryer, shortening the cooking time and offering a faster, healthier and more convenient lifestyle.
- Offers adjustable temperature between 40°C to 200°C* along with 24 hours long continuous operating time.
- The low temperatures are automatically paired with the low rotating speed of the dual-speed motor for slow temperature increase.
- Allows users to flexibly schedule their meal for up to 24 hours in advance, while opening up endless cooking possibilities, such as yogurt fermentation or food dehydration.
- With the configuration of the dual-speed fan, the Smart Air Fryer can also defrost frozen goods, baking, dried fruits, and ferment vegetables.
- Comes with more than 50 smart recipes, making it easy for beginners to cook delicious food.
- It also supports custom cooking modes in order for the home cooks to adjust the settings as they please.
- Connecting the device to Mi Home app, users can easily control the device and access over 50 easy-to-cook recipes for quick inspiration on their everyday meal
- OLED display at the front that provides real-time viewing of cooking status, as well as capability to voice command the device to have it start, pause, or check remaining cooking time using Google Assistant.
- It comes with 8 preset modes and 360° hot air circulation that leads to evenly cooked food. It also supports up to 24 hour scheduled cooking, to get the cooking done.
- Consumers can pull out the basket at any time to check the cooking status of the food and simply put the basket back to resume the cooking process.
- To maximize cooking space, the air fryer comes with an exclusive grill that makes more efficient use of the inner space.
- TThe seven-layer composite frying basket features a dual-layer PTFE nonstick coating, making the basket wear-resistant, durable and easy to clean.
Pricing and availability
The Xiaomi Smart Air Fryer 3.5L priced at Rs. 9,999 and will be available from Mi.com, Mi Homes, Amazon and retail stores from 18th August 2022. It will be available at a pre-order discount of Rs. 2000 exclusively on Mi.com from 9th to 15th August 2022, so the effective price is Rs. 7,999.
Commenting on the launch, Raghu Reddy, Chief Business Officer, Xiaomi India said:
With consumers getting conscious about their health and well-being, the smart air fryer market is experiencing an exponential growth in India. At Xiaomi, we have a deep understanding of our consumer’s needs and preferences, and in line with that, we are extremely happy to announce the launch of Xiaomi Smart Air Fryer 3.5L.
A category-first, the smart air fryer integrates intelligent design components and leading technology, making it the perfect addition to the Indian kitchen for smarter and healthier cooking. As we aim to expand our Smarter Living portfolio, our endeavour has always been to deliver innovation for everyone, and Xiaomi Smart Air Fryer 3.5L is the validation of the same.