motorola just confirmed the launch of moto g32 smartphone in India on August 3rd, after it was introduced last week. It packs a 6.5″ FHD+ LCD screen with 90Hz refresh rate, a 16MP front camera inside the punch-hole, is powered by Snapdragon 680 SoC, has 4GB of RAM and runs Android 12.
View #AllYouWant with #motog32. Designed to wow you every time you watch with its 90Hz refresh rate and 6.5” Display, that will take your viewing experience up a notch. Coming to life on 9th August on @Flipkart and at leading retail stores. #AllYouWant
— Motorola India (@motorolaindia) August 3, 2022
The company has confirmed Android 13 update for the phone, and promises 3 years of security patches. The phone has a side-mounted fingerprint scanner, comes with a 50MP rear camera, 8MP ultra-wide + depth camera and a 2MP macro camera. The phone packs a 5000mAh battery with support for 30W turbocharging.
moto g32 specifications
- 6.5-inch (2400×1080 Pixels) FHD+ MaxVision 20:9 aspect ratio LCD screen with 90Hz refresh rate
- Octa Core Snapdragon 680 6nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 610 GPU
- 4GB LPDDR4X RAM, 64GB storage, expandable memory up to 1TB with microSD
- Android 12 with My UX
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- 50MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, 8MP 118° ultra-wide angle camera with f/2.2 aperture, Depth function, 2MP macro camera with f/2.4 aperture, LED flash
- 16MP front camera with f/2.2 aperture
- 3.5mm audio jack, Stereo Speakers, Dolby Atmos, FM Radio
- Side-mounted fingerprint scanner
- Splash resistant (IP52)
- Dimensions: 161.78 x 73.84 x 8.49 mm; Weight: 184g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS, USB Type-C, NFC
- 5000mAh battery with 30W turbo charging
The moto g32 will come in Satin Silver and Mineral Grey colour in India, and will be sold exclusively on Flipkart online and will also be available from offline stores. We should know the price of the phone when it goes official next Tuesday.