Yesterday, POCO confirmed the launch of POCO F4 5G in India and global markets on June 23rd. The company has also confirmed the launch of POCO X4 GT as the successor to the last year’s POCO X3 GT. This will be the rebranded version of the Redmi Note 11T Pr, which was introduced in China last month, but there are some minor changes.
POCO X4 GT rumored Specifications
- 6.6″ FHD+ (2460 x 1080 pixels) LCD screen with up to 144 variable refresh rate
- MediaTek Dimensity 8100 5nm SoC with Mali-G610 6-core GPU
- 6GB LPDDR5 RAM with 128GB UFS 3.1 storage / 8GB LPDDR5 RAM with 256GB UFS 3.1 storage
- Android 12 with MIUI 13
- Dual SIM
- 64MP rear camera, 8MP ultra-wide lens with 119° FOV, 2MP macro camera, 4K video recording
- 20MP front camera
- Dimensions: 163.64x 74.29 x 8.9mm; Weight: 198g
- 3.5mm audio jack, Stereo Dual Speaker, Dolby Atmos
- IR sensor, X-axis linear motors
- Splash resistant (IP53)
- 5G SA/NSA, Wi-Fi 6 (2.4 + 5GHz), supports 2×2 MIMO, Bluetooth 5.3, Beidou | GPS (L1+L5) |GLONASS | QZSS (L1+L5), NFC
- 5080mAh battery with 67W fast charging support
The POCO X4 GT launch event starts on June 23rd starts at 8PM GMT+8 (5:30PM IST), same as the launch of POCO F4. Even though only the POCO F4 will see a simultaneous launch in India on the same day, the POCO X4 GT is expected to launch in India under the Redmi K50i series.