realme RMX3571 got certified by TENAA recently, now the phone has been certified by China Telecom that confirmed that it will launch as realme V23. This comes after last month’s launch of realme V25 in China.
It also reveals the detailed specifications of the phone that includes a 6.58-inch Full HD+ LCD screen with 90Hz refresh, 8-megapixel camera inside the notch, MediaTek Dimensity 810 SoC with up to 12GB of RAM, Android 12, 48MP rear camera, 2MP secondary camera and a 5000mAh battery with 18W fast charging.
realme V23 rumored specifications
- 6.58-inch (2408 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ LCD screen with 90Hz refresh rate
- Octa Core MediaTek Dimensity 810 6nm processor (Dual 2.4GHz Cortex-A76 + Hexa 2GHz Cortex-A55 CPUs) with Mali-G57 MC2 GPU
- 8GB / 12GB LPDDR4x RAM with 256GB (UFS 2.2) storage
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- Android 12 with realme UI 3.0
- 48MP rear camera with LED flash, 2MP 4cm macro sensor
- 8MP front camera
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, Hi-Res Audio
- Dimensions: 163.8×75.1×8.1mm; Weight: 190g
- 5G SA/ NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh (typical) battery with 18W Dart Charge fast charging
The realme V23 is expected to be priced at 1699 yuan (US$ 266 / Rs. 20,265 approx.) for 8 GB + 256 GB model, and it is also expected to come in 12 GB + 256 GB model. The phone is expected to be announced later this month.