realme just announced the V25, the company’s latest mid-range 5G smartphone in the V series, as it had promised. As rumoured earlier, this has similar specifications as the realme 9 Pro that was launched in India last week, but this replaces the ultra-wide camera with a depth sensor and comes in a single 12GB + 256GB version priced at 1999 yuan (Rs. 23,955 approx. / US$ 316).
realme V25 specifications
- 6.6-inch (2400×1080 pixels) Full HD+ LCD screen with 120Hz refresh rate
- Octa Core Snapdragon 695 8nm Mobile Platform (2.2GHz x 2+1.8GHz x 6 Kryo 560 CPUs) with Adreno 619L GPU
- 12GB LPDDR4x RAM, 256GB (UFS 2.2) storage
- Dual SIM (nano + nano )
- 64MP rear camera with f/1.79 aperture, LED flash, 2MP depth and 2MP macro camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 16MP front-facing camera with Sony IMX471 sensor, f/2.05 aperture
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, single speaker
- Dimensions:164.3×75.6×8.5mm; Weight: 195g
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS/ GLONASS/ Beidou, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh battery with 33W fast charging
The realme V25 comes in Sunrise Blue, Aurora Green and Midnight Black colours. The Sunrise Blue has a Light Shift Design that turns from blue to red, under sunlight. The phone is available to order and will go on sale in China starting from tomorrow, March 4th.