OPPO just launched the F21 Pro, the company’s latest smartphone in the F series, in Bangladesh. The phone has a 6.43-inch AMOLED with 90Hz refresh rate, is powered by Snapdragon 680 SoC with 8GB of RAM and 5GB of RAM expansion. There is a 64MP rear camera along with a 2MP microsope camera and a 2MP depth sensor for portrait shots. In addition to LED flash, there is an orbit light.
The features Sony’s new 32MP IMX709 selfie sensor. It is a customised RGBW (red, blue, green, white) front image sensor that can capture crisper and more evenly-exposed photos and videos; it is 60% more sensitive to light and reduces noise by 30% when compared to traditional RGB sensors. This is the same sensor used in the OPPO Reno7 Pro.
The F21 Pro’s Sunset Orange variant sports a Fibreglass-Leather design on its back that doubles as a ‘frameless’ battery cover to make the phone thin, light and durable, according to the company. The lychee-grain leather for the base material is waterproof and also heavily wear-resistant.
The Cosmic Black variant of the F21 Pro uses OPPO Glow technology to make the back cover look glossy while giving it a matte-in-hand feel that is fingerprint- and stain-resistant, according to the company. The phone has a 4500mAh battery with support for 33W SuperVOOC fast charging that can charge 31% in 15 minutes and a 100% in 63 minutes.
OPPO F21 Pro specifications
- 6.43-inch (2400 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 90Hz AMOLED display, up to 180Hz maximum touch sampling rate, up to 600 nits brightness, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Octa Core Snapdragon 680 6nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 610 GPU
- 8GB LPDDR4x RAM, 128GB UFS 2.2 storage, expandable memory with microSD
- Android 12 with ColorOS 12.1
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 64MP rear camera with f/1.7 aperture, LED flash, 2MP 30x microscope camera with f/3.3 aperture and 2MP macro camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 32MP front-facing camera with 1/2.74″ Sony IMX709 sensor f/2.4 aperture
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 159.9×73.2×7.5mm; Weight: 175g
- 3.5mm audio jack
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.0, GPS/ GLONASS/ Beidou, USB Type-C
- 4500mAh (typical) battery with 33W SUPERVOOC fast charging
Pricing and availability
The OPPO F21 Pro is priced at 27,990 Bangladeshi Taka (US$ 324 / Rs. 24,625 approx.) and is available to order in Bangladesh from today, April 10th and will go on sale from April 18th. We should know the price of the phone in India when it launches in a couple of days along with the F21 Pro 5G model.