realme just launched the Buds Air 3, the company’s latest TWS earbuds with ANC as the successor to the Buds Air 2 in India, as it had announced. It was introduced at the MWC in February and packs a 10mm dynamic bass boost driver with professional-grade liquid crystal polymer diaphragm, offers up to 42dB noise cancellation compared to 25dB in the predecessor.
It is the world’s first noise-cancelling earbuds with TUV Rhineland certification, said the company. The earbuds feature dual device connection, Dolby audio, IPX5 ratings for water resistance, 88ms super-low latency gaming, anti-wind call noise cancellation and promises up to 30h of total playback without ANC, with the case.
realme Buds Air 3 specifications
- 10mm dynamic bass boost driver with professional-grade liquid crystal polymer diaphragm
- Bluetooth 5.2, AAC audio codec, Open-up Auto Connection & Google Fast Pair
- Smart Wear Detection, and Intelligent Touch Controls & Voice Assistant.
- Customized R2 chip and Bluetooth 5.2 support
- Two microphones for active noise cancellation with a maximum noise reduction of 42dB.
- Transparency mode enables users to listen to the ambient sounds in one click without taking off the headphones.
- Advanced smart De-wind technology for all-round better noise cancellation
- 88ms Super Low Latency Gaming Mode
- Pair with two devices simultaneously
- realme Link app lets you customize functions like turning on the active noise cancellation, switching bass boost+, getting system updates, and more.
- Water resistant (IPX5)
- Battery life of up to 7h with ANC off, 5.5h with ANC on / Transparency mode, 400mAh battery in the case offers 30h total battery life without ANC, 22h with ANC, 10 min charging offers 100 min playtime
Pricing and availability
The realme Buds Air 3 comes in Galaxy white and Starry Blue colours, is priced at Rs. 3999 and will be available from realme.com and Flipkart starting from today April 7th from 2PM in which it will be available at a discount rate of Rs. 3499.