realme just launched its flagship realme GT 2 Pro, the company’s latest premium flagship smartphone in India, as it had announced. The phone packs a 6.7-inch Quad HD+ second generation LTPO 1-120Hz variable refresh rate screen with 1000Hz touch sampling rate for during gaming, 10240 levels of brightness adjustment and 92.6% screen-t0-body ratio, thanks to an extremely narrow frame.
The phone has DisplayMate A + certification, and features the next generation in-screen fingerprint scanner. Powered by Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 with up to 12GB RAM, it has Stainless Steel Vapour cooling Max, a 9-layer cooling system that includes industry’s largest 36761mm² heat dissipation area and 4129mm² VC liquid cooling area, so the heat dissipation area increased by 205%. The heat dissipation structure offers 100% heat source coverage, so the core temperature can be reduced by 19℃.
realme’s HyperSmart antenna switching technology is designed with 12 wrap-around antennas that cover all sides of the phone and support mainstream bands in almost all directions, all with the same signal strength. This allows GT 2 Pro to intelligently evaluate the signal strength of all antennas and automatically select the one with the best signal.
It has a 50MP main camera with OIS, a 50MP 150-degree field of view ultra-wide-angle, fish-eye mode and a 40x microscopic camera. The phone runs Android 12 with realme UI 3.0. The company has promised 3 years of Android updates and 4 years of security patches.
In addition to black AG glass back model that has a matte finish, there is a White and Green colours with Paper Tech Master Design that features a back cover that is made of sustainable Sabic bio-based materials extracted from renewable raw materials such as paper pulp and fallen leaves that can reduce carbon emissions by up to 63% per kilogram and can reduce potential fossil feedstock consumption by up to 35%. The phone packs a 5,000mAh battery with 65W wired fast charging that can charge up to 100% in 33 minutes.
realme GT 2 Pro specifications
- 6.7-inch (3216×1440 pixels) Quad HD+ AMOLED 1-120Hz LTPO variable refresh rate AMOLED display, up to 1400 nits brightness, 100% DCI-P3 wide color gamut, JNCD ≈ 0.5, MEMC, Corning Gorilla Glass Victus protection
- Octa Core Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 4nm Mobile Platform with Adreno next-gen GPU
- 8GB LPDDR5 RAM with 128GB UFS 3.1 storage / 12GB LPDDR5 RAM with 256GB UFS 3.1 storage
- Android 12 with realme UI 3.0
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 50MP main camera with Sony IMX766 sensor, f/1.8 aperture, OIS, 50MP 150° ultra-wide camera with ISOCELL JN1 sensor, f/2.2 aperture, 2MP 40x zoom ultra macro camera
- 32MP front camera with Sony IMX615 sensor, f/2.4 aperture
- In-display fingerprint scanner
- USB Type-C Audio, Stereo linear speakers, Hi-Res Audio
- Dimensions: 163.2×74.7×8.2mm; Weight: 199g (black) / 189g (Master Edition)
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11ax (2.4GHz/5GHz) MIMO, Bluetooth 5.2, GPS (L1 + L5), USB Type-C, NFC
- 5000mAh battery with 65W fast charging
Pricing and availability
The realme GT 2 Pro comes in Steel Black, Paper Green and Paper White colours and is priced at Rs. 49,999 for the 8GB + 128GB model and the 12GB + 256GB model costs Rs. 57,999. As a part of launch offer, it will be available for Rs. 44,999 and Rs. 52,999, restively during the first sale.
It will be available from realme.com, Flipkart and offline stores starting from April 14th.
- Rs. 5000 instant discount with HDFC Bank and SBI Credit cards
- Free realme Watch S worth Rs. 4,999 during the first sale