realme has confirmed the launch of GT 2 Pro smartphone in India on April 7th. This news comes after the phone was introduced in China in January, and was launched for global markets last month. The phone recently got world’s first TCO 9.0 certification that involves over 40 sustainability performance indicators being checked.
In addition to black AG glass back model that has a matte finish, there is a Paper Green and Paper White colours with Paper Tech Master Design that features a back cover that is made of sustainable Sabic bio-based materials extracted from renewable raw materials such as paper pulp and fallen leaves that can reduce carbon emissions by up to 63% per kilogram and can reduce potential fossil feedstock consumption by up to 35%.
realme GT 2 Pro specifications
- 6.7-inch (3216×1440 pixels) Quad HD+ AMOLED 1-120Hz LTPO variable refresh rate AMOLED display with up to 1400 nits brightness, 100% DCI-P3 wide color gamut, JNCD ≈ 0.5, Corning Gorilla Glass Victus protection
- Octa Core Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 4nm Mobile Platform with Adreno next-gen GPU
- 8GB LPDDR5 RAM with 128GB UFS 3.1 storage / 12GB LPDDR5 RAM with 256GB UFS 3.1 storage
- Android 12 with realme UI 3.0
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 50MP main camera with Sony IMX766 sensor, f/1.8 aperture, OIS, 50MP 150° ultra-wide camera with ISOCELL JN1 sensor, f/2.2 aperture, 2MP 40x zoom ultra macro camera
- 32MP front camera with Sony IMX615 sensor, f/2.4 aperture
- In-display fingerprint scanner
- USB Type-C Audio, Stereo linear speakers, Hi-Res Audio
- Dimensions: 163.2×74.7×8.2mm; Weight: 199g (forged black/titanium blue) / 189g (Master Edition)
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11ax (2.4GHz/5GHz) MIMO, Bluetooth 5.2, GPS (L1 + L5), USB Type-C, NFC
- 5000mAh battery with 65W fast charging
The realme GT 2 Pro come in Steel Black, Paper Green and Paper White colours. We should know the price of the phone in India when it goes official in a couple of weeks.