realme has officially introduced the realme Pad Mini, a smaller version of the realme Pad in the Philippines, after it was listed last week. It has an 8.4-inch WXGA+ display with 84.59% screen-to-body ratio, is powered by UniSoC T616 SoC with up to 4GB of RAM, runs realme UI for Pad based on Android 11.
The tablet has a 7.6mm ultra-slim body, has an 8MP rear camera, 5MP front camera, dual speakers and a 6400mAh battery with support for 18W fast charging with reverse charging.
realme Pad Mini specifications
- 8.7-inch (1340×800 pixel) WXGA+ LCD screen
- 2GHz UNISOC T616 Octa-Core 12nm processor with Mali-G57 GPU
- 3GB RAM with 32GB storage / 4GB RAM with 64GB storage, expandable memory up to 1TB with microSD
- Android 11 with realme UI for Pad
- 8MP rear camera
- 5MP 105° front camera
- Dual Speakers, single mic
- Dimensions: 211.8×124.5×7.6mm; Weight:372g
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz/5GHz), Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, GLONASS, USB 2.0 Type-C
- 6400mAh battery (typical), 18W fast charging, reverse charging
The realme Pad Mini comes in Grey and Blue colours, is priced at 8490 pesos (US$ 428 / Rs. 12,490 approx.) for the 3GB + 32GB model and the 4GB + 64GB model costs 9990 pesos (US$ 504 / Rs. 14,700 approx.). It is already available to order in the Philippines.