realme Pad Mini, a cheaper version of last year’s realme Pad, surfaced a few weeks back. Now online retailer Lazada has listed the complete details of the tablet in the Philippines ahead of launch next week. This reveals that the tablet will feature a smaller 8.4-inch WXGA+ display with 84.59% screen-to-body ratio, and the MediaTek Helio G80 SoC is replaced by UniSoC T616 SoC. It has up to 4GB of RAM, and runs realme UI for Pad based on Android 11.
The tablet has a 7.6mm ultra-slim body, has an 8MP rear camera, 5MP front camera, dual speakers and a 6400mAh battery with 18W fast charging with reverse charging.
realme Pad Mini specifications
- 8.7-inch (1340×800 pixel) WXGA+ LCD screen
- 2GHz UNISOC T616 Octa-Core 12nm processor with Mali-G57 GPU
- 3GB RAM with 32GB storage / 4GB RAM with 64GB storage, expandable memory up to 1TB with microSD
- Android 11 with realme UI for Pad
- 8MP rear camera
- 5MP 105° front camera
- Dual Speakers, single mic
- Dimensions: 211.8×124.5×7.6mm; Weight:372g
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz/5GHz), Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, GLONASS, USB 2.0 Type-C
- 6400mAh battery (typical), 18W fast charging, reverse charging
The realme Pad Mini comes in Grey and Blue colours. We should know the price when it goes official on April 4th.