After leaks, motorola has officially introduced the moto g22, the company’s latest budget smartphone in the g series, in Europe. It has a 6.5-inch HD+ LCD screen with 90Hz refresh rate with 89.03% screen-to-body ratio, is powered by MediaTek Helio G37 SoC, has 4GB RAM, 50MP main camera, 8MP ultra-wide camera, 2MP depth and a 2MP macro camera and an 16MP front camera.
It has a side-mounted fingerprint scanner and a 5000mAh battery with 15W charging.
moto g22 specifications
- 6.5-inch HD+ (1600 x 720 Pixels) MaxVision 20:9 aspect ratio display, 90Hz refresh rate
- Octa Core MediaTek Helio G37 12nm processor with IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 64GB / 128GB storage, expandable memory up to 512GB with microSD
- Android 12 with My UX
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- 50MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, 8MP 118° ultra-wide angle camera with f/2.2 aperture, 2MP depth and 2MP macro camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 16MP front camera with f/2.45 aperture
- 3.5mm audio jack, Bottom-ported loudspeaker
- Side-mounted fingerprint scanner
- Dimensions: 163.95 x 74.94 x 8.49mm; Weight: 185g
- Water-repellent design
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS, USB Type-C, NFC (not in India)
- 5000mAh battery with 15W charging
The moto g22 comes in Pearl White, Mint Green, Iceberg Blue and Cosmic Black colours, is priced starting at 169.99 Euros (US$ 187 / Rs. 14,255 approx.) and will roll out to Latin America, Middle East, Asia and India in the coming weeks.