After rumours, the realme GT Neo3, the company’s next mid-range smartphone, has been certified by TENAA in China. The successor to last year’s GT Neo2 is said to be one of the first smartphones to be powered by Dimensity 8100 SoC that is expected to be announced on March 1st, according to leaker Digital Chat Station.
It is said to pack a similar camera set up as the realme 9 Pro+ or the realme GT 2, including the 50MP main camera with Sony IMX766 sensor and OIS. There are two models – RMX3560 with a 5000mAh battery, which is said to retain the 65W Super Dart fast charging as the predecessor and the RMX3562 model is expected to feature a 4500mAh with support for 80W or even 150W fast charging, as rumoured earlier.
realme GT Neo3 rumoured specifications
- 6.7-inch (2412×1080 pixels) Full HD+ 120Hz AMOLED display
- Octa Core (4 x 2.85GHz A78 + 4 x 2.0GHz A55) Dimensity 8100 5nm processor with Mali-G510 MC6 GPU
- 8GB LPDDR5 RAM with 128GB (UFS 3.1) storage, 8GB / 12GB LPDDR5 RAM with 256GB (UFS 3.1) storage
- Android 12 with realme UI 3.0
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 50MP rear camera with Sony IMX766 sensor, OIS LED flash, 8MP 119° Ultra Wide Lens with f/2.2 aperture, 2MP macro camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 16MP front-facing camera
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, Stereo speakers, Dolby Atmos, Hi-Res Audio
- Dimensions: 163.3×75.6×8.2mm; Weight: 188g
- 5G SA/ NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.2, GPS (L1 + L5)/ GLONASS , NFC, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh (typical) / 4880mAh (minimum) battery with 80W fast charging / 4500mAh (typical) / 4360mAh (minimum) battery with 150W fast charging
The realme GT Neo3 is expected to be introduced sometime in March.