realme just launched the GT Neo2 in the GT series in India, as it had announced. It features a 6.62-inch Full HD+ E4 AMOLED screen with 100% DCI-P3 color gamut, 10240-level brightness adjustment, 120Hz refresh rate and 600Hz touch sampling. The phone is powered by Snapdragon 870 with up to 12GB of RAM and up to 7GB of virtual RAM.
The phone has 7932mm² aerospace-grade diamond heat dissipation gel, 4129mm² 3D VC cooling, customized 3D graphene and 8-layer full-link heat dissipation structure that eliminates heat dissipation dead spots. realme says that it has 20% better heat dissipation compared to the predecessor and can bring down the phone’s temperature by up to 18°C.
The Neo Green colour has a matte AG glass that uses 7 nano multilayer finish and the black part has a glossy finish. The Neo Blue has 8 gradient color nano layers and the phone also comes in Neo Black. These have a Satin AG art glass with 68% super high haze, antifouling and anti-fingerprint finish for a perfect grip, thanks to 52° four-sided arc.
It has X-axis linear vibration motor and 4D vibration. The phone features 64-megapixel main camera, 8-megapixel ultra-wide camera and a 2-megapixel macro camera. It packs a 5000mAh with 65W Super Dart fast charging that offers 0 to 100% charge in 36 minutes.
realme GT Neo2 specifications
- 6.62-inch (2400 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 120Hz E4 AMOLED display, HDR10+, up to 1300 nits brightness, 100% DCI-P3 color gamut, DC dimming, Corning Gorilla Glass5 Protection
- Octa Core (1 x 3.2GHz + 3 x 2.42GHz + 4 x 1.8GHz Hexa) Snapdragon 870 7nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 650 GPU
- 8GB LPDDR5 RAM with 128GB (UFS 3.1) storage / 8GB / 12GB LPDDR5 RAM with 256GB (UFS 3.1) storage
- Android 11 with realme UI 2.0
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 64MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, LED flash, 8MP 119° Ultra Wide Lens with f/2.2 aperture, 2MP macro camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 16MP front-facing camera
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- USB Type-C audio, Stereo speakers, Dolby Atmos, Hi-Res Audio
- Dimensions: 162.9×75.8×8.6mm; Weight: 199.8g
- 5G SA/ NSA (n1,n3,n5,n8,n28A,n41,n77 and n78 bands), Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax, Bluetooth 5.2, GPS (L1 + L5)/ GLONASS / Navic/ QZSS/ Galileo, NFC, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh (typical) / 4930mAh (minimum) battery with 65W ultra-fast flash charging
The realme GT Neo2 comes in Neo Green, Neo Blue and Neo Black colours, is priced at Rs. 31,999 for the 8GB RAM with 128GB storage version and the 12GB RAM with 256GB storage version costs Rs. 35,999. It will be available from Flipkart, realme.com and offline stores from October 17th.
During the festive sale, the phone will be available for Rs. 24,999 and Rs. 28,999, respectively which is up to Rs. 7000 discount that includes discounts and bank offers. The company says that it is a limited-period offer.
- Rs. 3000 discount on pre-paid or exchange
- Extra Rs. 2000 discount on exchange
- Rs. 2000 Bank discount (SBI Credit cards on Flipkart and ICICI Bank Credit cards on realme.com)