Details about the OnePlus Nord CE 2 5G surfaced recently, and the phone is rumoured to launch in India on February 11th. Now the details about the OnePlus Nord CE 2 Lite 5G, a cheaper Nord phone, has surfaced ahead of India launch soon, thanks to @OnLeaks.
Instead of Dimensity 900 in the Nord CE 2, the Lite model is said to use Snapdragon 695 SoC, which will power several smartphones that will launch in India in the coming weeks. The phone is said to come with a larger 6.59-inch Full HD+ Fluid display, but it is not clear if it will feature a AMOLED screen.
It is also said to remove the ultra-wide camera in favor of 2MP depth camera, and pack a bigger 5000mAh battery, but come with 33W fast charging.
OnePlus Nord CE 2 Lite 5G rumored specifications
- 6.59-inch Full HD+ Fluid display
- Octa Core Snapdragon 695 8nm Mobile Platform (2.2GHz x 2+1.8GHz x 6 Kryo 560 CPUs) with Adreno 619L GPU
- 6GB LPDDR4X RAM with 128GB (UFS 2.1) storage / 8GB LPDDR4X RAM with 256GB (UFS 2.1) storage
- Android with OxygenOS
- Dual SIM
- 64MP rear camera, 2MP depth and 2MP macro camera
- 16MP front-facing camera
- 3.5mm audio jack
- 5G SA / NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C, NFC
- 5000mAh battery with 33W Fast Charging
We should get the renders of the phone soon.