OnePlus launched the 9RT smartphone in India earlier this month. According to a leak from reliable OnePlus leaker Max J on Twitter, OnePlus is gearing up to launch the Nord CE 2 5G (codenamed Ivan), as the successor to last year’s Nord CE in India on February 11th. Earlier rumors pointed to mid-February launch along with some specifications.
Based on earlier leaks, the Nord CE 2 is said to be replaced the Snapdragon 750G with the Dimensity 900, and also bring 65W charging, while retaining similar camera and display. A render leak from last month shows a different camera design that resembles the 9RT.
OnePlus Nord CE 2 5G rumored specifications
- 6.43-inch Full HD+ Fluid AMOLED display with 90Hz refresh rate
- Octa Core (2 x 2.4GHz Cortex-A78 + 6 x 2GHz Cortex-A55 CPUs) MediaTek Dimensity 900 6nm processor with Mali-G68 MC4 GPU
- 6GB LPDDR4X RAM with 128GB (UFS 2.1) storage / 12GB LPDDR4X RAM with 256GB (UFS 2.1) storage
- Android with OxygenOS
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 64MP rear camera, 8MP 119° ultra-wide camera, 2MP macro camera
- 16MP front-facing camera
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, Stereo speakers
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou/NavIC, NFC, USB Type-C
- 4500mAh battery with 65W Fast Charging
We should know the official details about the phone in the coming days.